Search results

1. jimmermc

For Sale/Trade 26oz ASA Recoil Maxload

SOLD 27.5oz without tape or cuff. Miken scale weight is notoriously higher than marked. In good condition. Both ASA stamps still partially visible and enough so as to pass umpire challenge. Stamps have clear nail polish on them to protect them. No webbing, rattle, or cracks. Price $120 obo...
  2. jimmermc

For Sale/Trade 28oz Demarini One.12 - for trade or $115

Traded to mmarks111 Looking primarily to trade. In very good condition with no cracks, couple small spotts of webbing, no rattles. Very minor chips from ground. Unknown number of hits as purchased here in the summer from another board member. Great bat. Just looking to go down a weight...
  3. jimmermc

For Sale Titleist fairway wood and hybrid - x shafts

Both sold locally Titleist 585H 17 degree hybrid with Fujikura 904HB X-flex shaft. Excellent condition with minimal normal wear. No pop-up marks. Shaft is high-dollar upgrade. Grip is newer Golf Pride DD2. No head cover included. $65 shipped Info on the club -...
  4. jimmermc

Replacement options

My One.12 cracked and I have until 4/26 on the warranty. I called today about a replacement and was told they only have SS in stock right now with nothing planned for production this month. I've hit the SS and didn't really care for it. Was told they wouldn't hold mine for a delayed...
  5. jimmermc

ASA Bases loaded walk walk-off

Not sure if anyone else saw Saturday's Dbacks-Padres game, but it had an interesting ending and I wonder how it would play out in ASA. Bottom of the tenth and Padres issue a bases loaded walk that ends the game. Overbay touches first as the batter-runner, Upton touches home as the runner from...
  6. jimmermc

2011 Toxic - Actual weight/sticker weight

Did a search and found little info. Has anyone weighed their bat and found it to be different and in which direction? The 2010 my brother had was a full ounce heavy. Is the 2011 similarly off? Thinking of buying one and would like to have this info. Thanks for the help.
  7. jimmermc

GTG rg02

I have to appologize it took me so long to get this in here. Just kept forgeting to do it. rg02 sent the bat I purchased from him quickly and it was exactly as described and photographed. Would gladly buy from him again.
  8. jimmermc

LTB 27oz Chaos

Would love to find a reasonably priced used 27oz used Miken Chaos. If you have one you're willing to part with, make me an offer with pics. Nothing shaved or doctored.