Search results

1. B

LTB 13" open back, h or I web

Not looking for high end but I don't want cheap walmart quality gloves either.
  2. B

LTB or trade for a 2015 legit....

I'll take ressy, balanced, or jh. Must be a 27. Ready to purchase
  3. B

Price Check 34/27 og flipper

What are these things going for in good shape, returnable no receipt?
  4. B

For Sale/Trade 27oz cl22

Less than 100 hits, returnable with receipt. $185or trade for a piece worth... nr bats are gtg but you'll have to add cash
  5. B

LTB 27-28oz ressy legit (orange one)

Nr preferrer.... let me know what you have
  6. B

For Sale 27oz worth scrapalator

27oz, 50ish hits, no rattles or anything, needs to be broken in, comes with receipt. $170 shipped
  7. B

For Sale new stamp worths

28oz ressy, NR, 100 swings, no issues, taped grip in the picture $130obo shipped. 26oz ressy, SOLD!!! 28oz balanced 454, keeping it 27oz scrapalator less than 50 swings, w/receipt $170 JH isn't for sale or trade since it's NIW, I don't know if I can sell the scrapalator or not, I have to...
  8. B

jason collins..... discuss

How do you really feel about him coming out?
  9. B

For Sale hoodies

nike and the blue auburn hoodie are both the type of material that under armor makes their hoodies with ..... both size XL, worn 1 or 2 times, great condition. the gray auburn hoodie is sweatshirt type material and it's a XXL, great shape worn a few times. $18 shipped for each.
  10. B

For Sale 2x micro fiber shorts

1 elites 2 AO sports carolina blue are elites, red and black are AO sports. orange, black and red are once worn, blue are unworn but all are "used" out of the wrapper. $20 each shipped or I'll sell them all for $70 Orange shorts sold
  11. B

new mizuno pro-H... now what

I just got this and I've never had a glove this nice..... I'm a glove newb and I wear that tag proudly. My question is.... how to break it in. Do I need to condition it, if so with what? I know how to physically break it in, just don't want to mess up the leather with the wrong conditioner.
  12. B

GSA warfighter tournament this saturday

Anybody gonna be there?
  13. B

pitching screen

who sells those screen that break down and fold up in the base? They are like 6ft tall and 3 ft wide. Can anybody point me in the right direction?
  14. B

turfs for kids

I just looked through the sbf store an they don't have anything in a toddler 12-12.5. My son is playing teeball and there really is no need to make him wear molded cleats. They aren't good for their ankles and he doesn't need that kind of grip. Any ideas?
  15. B

For Sale NIW NR ASA ultra 27oz

For trade only. ... looking for new stamp utrip bats 27oz.
  16. B

LTB sell me your used but not abused syn2

Any weight.... nothing destroyed though. Pm me
  17. B

stan6

Anybody got a phone number for him?
  18. B

LTB Asa 44/375

high end only. pm me with a price and quantity.
  19. B

LTB new stamp NR worths.... 26-28oz

prefer mayhems or 454s.... one piece bats only. NIW or lightly used, doesn't matter to me.
  20. B

For Sale 27.5 jhm798 made in the usa

Trying to see if there is any interest in this bat. 27.5, good serial number 700XXXXX, made in the usa, good shape, very minimal endcap wear. $140. My buddy wants to trade it to me for one of my bats and I have no use for it honestly. Would just be trading to sell. Would need to know quick...