Search results

1. bb666b77

wt.......is going on with this board

just clicked onto this board and get this format....completely crap......what gives....
  2. bb666b77

NSA Asking for an appeal

i have seen HP ump over rule a base ump without hp ump being asked by the base ump....this ump was full of themselves tho(hp ump)....the base ump was a vet and just said the hell with it...and gave in....didn't want a fight between them on the field....went and talked to him after the game and...
  3. bb666b77

Any revisit the dp rule at 2b

ok just what i thought......now i have to make sure the runner is not running thru my arm when throwing....from 2b not as big a prol as i stand on the RF side of the bag....but when i'm playing ss they have a tendency to attempt to run thru the bag...and usually to my throwing arm side....i'm...
  4. bb666b77

its been fun underwear it really has

both.....:thumb:
  5. bb666b77

Any revisit the dp rule at 2b

has there been any change to the rule that says anything about sliding or getting out of the way at 2b when ss/2b are trying to turn the dp......yes i was finally persuaded a few yrs back by the umps here on what the rule really is and having been backing that when it comes up on the...
  6. bb666b77

its been fun underwear it really has

might be your cleaning of them.......wash them just using laundry soap.....and don't put them in the dryer..hang dry them............
  7. bb666b77

Hitting 52/300 ball in high humidity

i play in the same league as dave....and we use senior bats in our senior league...we also play on 300' fields....and balls do go out......
  8. bb666b77

senior bat compression testing

not a different test....different testers.......have had bats tested on both machines......usssa goes up to 500 approxly...and asa tester goes up to 3000 approxly.....on their scales......
  9. bb666b77

Wheeled bat bag that can fit size 14 cleats and not be huge

i have had mine for about 3 yrs now......mine is basically all black....with 1 big pocket..and 2 others that are fairly good size.....to me it looks like a carry on pack you would use on a plane...extend handle and all.....except handle is not a single with a tee....
  10. bb666b77

Wheeled bat bag that can fit size 14 cleats and not be huge

i have a miken roller batpack...that would fit that......i have a rip-it mask with batters helmet...2 gloves...couple of balls....knee pads for pitching...evo shields for the shins....and various other things in there..and have plenty of room....oh also has 4 slots for bats on the outside....
  11. bb666b77

Pitching mask help

but hey ya can paint it...add a throat protector....glue some feathers to the back.....:thumb: :D
  12. bb666b77

Pitching mask help

also have seen the batter's helmet with a mask..like the softball girls used for fastpitch....
  13. bb666b77

Pitching mask help

i use the same mask and for a hat i use a coaches helmet turned around just like the catchers do.....that way the top of your head is protected....
  14. bb666b77

Help needed

good on ya steve......are you coming back to dallas area anytime soon.....what kind of equipment ya need......
  15. bb666b77

Need help choosing a .52 COR 300 compression ball.

we use the tattoo's and they hold up real good......we have a couple of the nx3's in our bp bucket and they are holding up real good......
  16. bb666b77

Anybody playing in Tulsa this weekend

we'll most likely be done by then....good luck...how did ya's do in tulsa.....
  17. bb666b77

so your playing with the kids.....we play thur and fri....if ya get there early swing by the fields....i'm with the texas rattlers......65's....
  18. bb666b77

no...but we are doing georgetown,tx the 19th and 20th of may (65's)......you guys coming over for that one......
  19. bb666b77

2016 spa

i know one guy who is a 69 and playing 70 with a team for spa......this year.....so not sure how the rule will be.....
  20. bb666b77

rules for players from different states

like senior canuck says ..as a M+ player you can be 1 of 2 out of area pickups they get........since your on the west side you get states west of the Mississippi river....:thumb::thumb: