Search results

1. jloamerex

For Sale 27 oz dan smith Plague 130 shipped

had to repost here... sorry saint i was just trying to give first look to the combatants. u know the details... here are the pics...
  2. jloamerex

GTG chaser23405

chaser23405 is very GTG... dont hesitate to deal with this guy.
  3. jloamerex

unloading the DS and GSR

i have my 27 oz ds and 26 fl gsr that im looking to sell. im not really playing much anymore since i have been doing more stuff with the kids. 150 for the DS and 125 for the GSR.. ill have pics tomorrow then ill post in the selling section. just wanted to get the word out to the combatants...
  4. jloamerex

For Sale 26 FL GSR Returnable

26 fl gsr my bat has about 200 cuts on it... returnable and i believe i have the receipt. i need to check again. will sell for 130.00 shipped http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/y...1-05195508.jpg http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/y...1-05195456.jpg hit me up on email [email protected]
  5. jloamerex

For Sale OG Psycho 26 maxload

used returnable no receipt. has about 500 to 600 hits on it. no rattles or cracks. asking 140.00 shipped. no trades... http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy89/jasonlo34/2010-11-05195456.jpg i can get better pics tonight.
  6. jloamerex

I love my DS

had my DS for about a week and half and it feels like it has 500 swings on it. I received a 27oz but it still feels a bit light. I could have gone with a 28oz i think. Played league last night and figured i would lazer the short stop, got a little under it and the ball flew. Much thanks to...
  7. jloamerex

Tx combatants at budfest

are you guys still in????????????????? lmk NOW??????????????????????????????????????
  8. jloamerex

was thinking about getting a DS...

i was really debating on getting a DS but not really in the mood to pay 200.00 for a brand new with receipt. i think it might be 209.00 now at the snake. well i decided jump on egay... :D:D:D
  9. jloamerex

Anyone have a combat roller bag

im looking to buy a combat roller bag. i was checking to see if anyone had one they weren't using anymore before i bought brand new. lmk pls. thanks!
  10. jloamerex

For Sale/Trade Tmobile MyTouch 3G ROOTED

i have a mytouch 3g rooted with cyanogenmod rom... works great with normal wear and tear. i would give it a 7 out of 10 on the outward condition of the phone. asking 125 shipped or would trade for a combat bat. i will post pics up later when i get a chance. EDIT: PHOTOS
  11. jloamerex

I think...

HebrewHacker should start selling all of the combatants his AV's for 150.00 each so it drives down the price of anyone else trying to sell AV's and then he can buy them back at the same lower price..... good idea here. 150.00 pp ready heebs :D
  12. jloamerex

USSSA 3M Super 77 Adhesive spray

Is there an actual place in the rule book that says this spray is not allowed at all in Utrip? I used it JUST for the handle and our league director said that in the utrip rule book it states that we CANNOT use any adhesives at all.
  13. jloamerex

GTG easykid15

had some troubles with usps but he kept great communication. dont hesitate to deal with this guy.
  14. jloamerex

Combatants in TX

I want to get a combatant team together to play a tourney or 2 here in South TX ( HTOWN AREA)... let me know if ur interested ( not sure if there are many combatants in TX ) and ill see what I can dig up for a good tourney. I haven't seen many swinging combats AT ALL down here. Would be nice...
  15. jloamerex

its here...

i have league tonight... gotta see how it goes... :D:D
  16. jloamerex

Design Question

I have been getting into designing and i wanted to know in photoshop... whats the best resolution ( pixels/inch ) to use for jerseys?
  17. jloamerex

USSSA ball 4, turn the bat around....

So I have seen this a lot and I never say anything cause it really doesnt bother me, but a guy is at bat... count goes to 3 and 1 and he turns the bat around with the knob in the air and he is gripping the barrel, expecting to get a ball 4 call. It is almost like when guys get that same count...
  18. jloamerex

For Sale Kasson Billiards Table for sale

$650.00 local only since i am NOT going to ship a pool table....... I have a Kasson pool table that I want to sell. It is in very good condition, 3 piece slate, and championship felt. I was told by the tech who installed the felt that you can reuse the felt if I ever took it apart. The able...
  19. jloamerex

For Sale 27 el av

i have a 200 hit AV EL 27oz that i want to sell. It is in good condition. looking for 175.00 Paypal Gift. NO TRADES.... ( that means please no pms with trade offers.... ) http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy89/jasonlo34/DSCF0074.jpg...
  20. jloamerex

For Sale 26 oz Psycho Supermax

i have my Psycho I am selling for 150.00 shipped paypal. has about 200 swings on it. worn because of the concrete dugouts at our fields. RETURNABLE no receipt. paypal is [email protected]