Search results

1. R

Price Check 2014 Aftermath 28oz

Looking to get rid of this bat and wondering what the going rate is. 28oz non return 2014 Aftermath. Bat has maybe 100 swings on it with all 52 core balls indoors. Bought this last year along with a USA Aftermath and stuck with the USA cause I like the end load.
  2. R

LTB 2014 flipper aftermath

28oz 2014 black and green aftermath. have about 100 cuts on it with only 52s.
  3. R

LTB Blackout insane

Have a NIW non returnable 26.5 blackout if you are still looking
  4. R

Price Check NIW Insane Black 26.5 w/ receipt

NIW Insane Black 26.5 Looking for a price check on this. I have a brand new, in wrapper 26.5oz Insane Black. Non returnable
  5. R

LTB easton scn5b 33",34"

Is that the fastpitch model?
  6. R

Future Endload ?

It looks like from your sig that you like 26s. I think that 25.5 will be a good choice (which you have pre-ordered). I normally swing a 27 and the 26.5 that I have feels perfect.
  7. R

Need 16" Softball Gurus

I have not. We have got an invite the last couple years but haven't been able to bring a full team so didn't try. We may be heading down this summer though. I heard it is unlike anything else in 16"
  8. R

Need 16" Softball Gurus

I wish that is how ours was. I can't even count how many times a pitcher tried a ridiculous pick off just to have roll into right field and the runner just stand on first because they cannot advance.
  9. R

Need 16" Softball Gurus

Stealing is not allowed
  10. R

Need 16" Softball Gurus

Typically pitchers also get two pump fakes prior to being required to throw a pitch on the third action. The pitcher has the ability to try and pick the runners off, but the runners cannot advance on the throw even it it gets away from the fielder. Great game, glad to see there is some interest...
  11. R

Need 16" Softball Gurus

In regards to the balls and the durability of them, it depends on how hard the team hits. It could last anywhere from 2-5 innings before it starts to soften up. We use a new ball for each game and have a slightly used one as a back up, but this can get expensive with the price of 16" balls...
  12. R

L3.0 vs Demarini

Hey fellas. First time on the Easton boards and was hoping I could get a little feedback. I used to only swing Easton (SCN5, SRV3, SRV4) but recently have been using Demarini. The look of the new L3.0 has be intrigued and wanting to know if anyone has swung one of these that has also swung an...
  13. R

Mercy Compression

Are the 2014 Mercys still failing compression quickly? Looking for a new bat for the team and considering one of these. Already have a few AMs and J3s, but considering most of our guys like 26s figured this would fit. Thanks for the help
  14. R

LTB bats for 16" softball

Are you looking for end loaded or balanced?
  15. R

Future vs The One??????

I swung a 27 J3A throughout last season and just picked up a 26.5 Future. In my opinion, they feel very similar when swinging. The end load of the Future makes it feel like a 27oz bat. At first, the Future just seemed different (sound and feel). It is a much stiffer bat, and after 100 or so...
  16. R

Future Break-In

Put around 150-200 swings on my 26.5 future with a few buddies, all 52s. I'm used to swinging a 27 J3A and the 26.5 feels very similar. Really like the end load for cutting through the ball. Sound started to change a bit after 75-100 swings, and I'm hoping to get some more swings on it this...
  17. R

LTB RUSH120/NRG600/RECOIL180 all 27oz

You looking for a balanced or maxload recoil?
  18. R

Future Break-In

How long do you guys feel it takes to get a Future game ready? I am going to start putting some swings on a 26.5 this weekend hopefully. I'll use mainly 52/300s, and I have a few 44/375s and 53/600s I can mix in if you think that will help me out. Thanks bros
  19. R

LTB ASA Bats without Stamp visable

27oz miken recoil balanced?
  20. R

For Sale 2011 Worth Jeff Hall Mutant 98

Sold!!!!!!!