Search results

1. C

For Sale Fuji Finepix S1500

I have for sale a barely used Fuji Finepix S1500. We used on one trip and realized that we wanted a more professional camera. It comes in original box with all parts and pieces. 12x zoom, 10 mega pixels, flash, LCD display screen and image stabilization. It is a very nice camera, we just dont...
  2. C

For Sale/Trade 27oz Scn15BH

I have a 27oz scn15bh stealth for sale. It has some scratches. Typical for it's use. No cracks or webbing. Some end cap wear. It is fully returnable. Still needs broke in. Not clicking yet either. Looking to sell for $100 shipped or trade for z1000 Can text pics
  3. C

For Sale 27oz CNT + RI

I'm looking to sell a 27oz CNT+ RI. It has about 2-300 cuts. I have only swung it during BP to break it in and I haven't used it cause of my other bats. Very minimal wear if at all. Looking to get 110 shipped obo BAT IS SOLD
  4. C

For Trade 27oz CNT+ ri for 27oz z1000

I have a lightly used 27oz CNT+ ri with about 2-300 Bp cuts. Bats in good shape. Just sits in my bag. I'm looking for a 27oz bal or 26oz el
  5. C

LTTF LTTF 27oz Z1000

I have a lightly used easton cnt+ ri in 27oz that i have to trade. bat has about 2-300 BP cuts, just sits in my bag. Has barely and wear on endcap if at all, just from being in bag. I would prefer a 27oz. in the Z please let me know what you got
  6. C

GTG wcoastsoftball is very gtg

Sold him a set of wireless headphones and he was very quick with payment and was very patient with my schedule for shipping. Good bro here
  7. C

For Sale NIB plantronics wireless headphones

I have a NIB set of plantronics headphones. These retail in store for $100 but looking to get $65
  8. C

LTTF Scn15bh, Scn17bh, or Scn18bh

I'm looking to trade for the above bats. I have a NIW SCX2 re issue in 27oz for trade. And I also have a 27oz scn4 that has some wear but is very solid and is clicking
  9. C

For Trade 27oz NIW SCX2 RI

It's NIW, 27oz SCX2 re issue I'm looking for scn15bh, scn17bh or scn18bh in 27oz. They can be wr as well. Let me know I also have a 27oz scn4. It has some wear, but solid. It is clicking and hits nice that I will sell for $115 or trade as well
  10. C

For Trade NIW 27oz SCX2 re issue

I have a 27oz NIW scx2 re issue for trade. Cant sell per board rules. I'm looking for a scn15bh or scn17bh in 27oz. Doesn't have to b niw, it can b a wr. Lets get this traded
  11. C

LTTF Lttf scn17bh

I'm looking for a 27oz scn17bh. It cam be s nr or wr. I have a NIW scx2re issue 27oz for trade and a 27oz scn4 as well
  12. C

For Sale 27oz SCN4 stealth

I have a 27oz scn4 stealth. The grey and green one. It has some normal wear. Endcap wear is minimal and barrel has typical marks from an older stealth. No cracks or chips. The connexion piece is flexing and feels good. Asking $115 OBO. Can send pics via text and I'll try to post when I get...
  13. C

For Sale NIB plantronic wireless headset

Brand new in box, wireless headset. Retail $100 asking $85 OBO
  14. C

For Sale 3G Black Iphone

i have a used iphone 3G that is great shape. im looking to sell for $150 OBO. wanting to sell quickly thanks if you want to get ahold of me faster you can text me, 6144858017
  15. C

For Sale New TPS hat

i have a new Pacific 404 madel hat, black front, white back, with pink TPS logo in bottom left. i bought it, thinking that my team was going to tps this year and ended up back with easton. hat has never been worn. asking 20.00
  16. C

Scn17 or scn18bh

I have been out of the new Easton game for a few years and this year the team is going back to Easton. I'm wanting to know which of the newer models scn17,scn17bh, scn18 or scn18bh is hotter. I have an og cnt and have multiple syn+ and scn4 but how do the new stuff stack up fellas. Give me some...
  17. C

26-27oz OG CNT+

I'm looking to buy a 26-27oz og cnt. Let me know what is put there
  18. C

GTG TEAM MADNESS is GTG

First time deal with him. he actually found the bat i was looking for and gave me first dibs. Good deal, and good dude.
  19. C

Price Check NIW 27oz OG SCN2

Wanting know what the going rate of an OG CNT+ NIW 27oz.
  20. C

For Sale 27oz white toxic

Back up for sale. Deal fell through. I have a 27oz white toxic. It has about 3-350 cuts and it was only used 1 day a week. Has a little endcap wear. Bat still hasn't opened up completely. Like to sell for $150 obo Pics r in link below