Price Check NIW 27oz OG SCN2

Cooper3

Addicted to Softballfans
i figured. is there anyone out there that would be interested in some. a team mate of mine has some.

rjp217

Beer Me
You might be able to squeeze a few more bucks out of them in the spring, maybe not much though.

skew12

Yeah that's pretty much my thinking although to me that whole fiasco could change.

it'll really have to wait until just before the deadline comes. i think i'll only be buying no return utrip bats until that day comes.

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
I'd buy two RI's NIW for almost $300 before I would buy one OG NIW for $300 and this is coming from someone who has owned both and currently has an OG only.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
I'd buy two RI's NIW for almost $300 before I would buy one OG NIW for $300 and this is coming from someone who has owned both and currently has an OG only.

With only 2 more years of being legal it takes a lot of the value away from the OG. I do think a well broken in OG outhits a RI but the difference between 1000 swings til breakin and a couple hundred is huge unless its your only bat or you take a ton of BP.

skew12

this would be exactly what i would do unless i could basically "steal" the og

B Ferris

Mr. Clean
As of now the OGs are still good in NSA,ISA and WSL so if you play usssa only it sucks...Some states are letting USSSA/NSA bats in ASA as well because of the ball change...

Cooper3

Addicted to Softballfans
If interested. He has 27oz only. Pm me if you want to know price or have an offer. He has multiples