Search results

1. sayisuggadaddy

Price check og Bubba Mack 26oz

Looking for a price check and open to all trades including senior bats niw. Unknown number of hits with lots of wear.
  2. sayisuggadaddy

corpus christi league ball.

Looking to pick up any day of the week of any one needs one lmk 832-347-6752
  3. sayisuggadaddy

GTG AmazingBats vgtg

Made a trade with AmazingBats and everything was gtg. good communication, fast shipping. vgtg guy
  4. sayisuggadaddy

Arlington tx "Pick up"

I'll be in Arlington starting tomorrow for a month or so and looking to play some league. . I'll pay my way, lmk need to get out of the freaking hotel at least 3 days a week.. 832 347 6752 I'm not on here very much anymore.
  5. sayisuggadaddy

League ball in Killeen Texas?????

I'll be in Killeen for a week and looking to play some league ball, anyone need one lmk.
  6. sayisuggadaddy

For Sale 27.5 sblujh Legit, with paper work

27.5 sblujh Legit, with paper work dated till 12-21-14 Bat is broke in, I just don't play enough to own two bats. Has a rattle, paint webbing, collar chipping and tons of ball/paint smudges. Agen it's well broke in and is a gamer only. Looking for $115 to your door...
  7. sayisuggadaddy

26 oz Bubba mack "sbrbmu"

Gotothis in a trade from a gtg bro, told a couple hundred cuts. very clean bat other that the paint flake "top layer" shown in the pic. Returnable with legit paperwork. ..what's it worth?
  8. sayisuggadaddy

Price Check 2015 izzy 28oz psycho

Returnable no paperwork. Around 30 game swings, normal wear, small flat spot on the end cap nothing major very visible in the pic" and a small rattle...
  9. sayisuggadaddy

For Trade 2015 izzy 28oz psycho

Returnable with no paperwork 28oz psycho Got this from a team mate, has maby 30 game swings on it. Normal wear from dirt fields and one small flat spot on the end cap as seen in the pic. Has a small rattle and no end cap separation, bat kills the ball just a little to heavy for me. Looking for...
  10. sayisuggadaddy

Winter world's 3$$$ refund.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9J6hvn1SOQ&list=UU5nKUShloM7s5XZ-nE3n20A&feature=c4-overview For those of you that don't mikey, this is were Chris Garza gets his crazy antics from. ****ty vid because I was trying to be on the DL about it, and pressed pause a few times lol but still funny as all get out.
  11. sayisuggadaddy

Victoria area softball?

Any softball in or around the Victoria tx area? I'll be down there Monday for a few weeks.
  12. sayisuggadaddy

GTG kdockter19 is gtg

Bought a lht glove from him,fast shipment and great communication.
  13. sayisuggadaddy

For Sale HTC evo 4g "sprint"

Did a search and there from $65.00 USED to $150.00 nib So ill ask $110.00 TYD Never used refurbished phone, no sd card, head phones or charger but do have the og box and instructions. If im off lmk, pm is key.
  14. sayisuggadaddy

GTG markcarranza80 is gtg

Sold him a 26oz SP12ST100H paid fast and kept in contact....
  15. sayisuggadaddy

For Trade 26oz SP12ST100H with return for sprint Samsung Galaxy Note® II

Pics and more and info http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1252714
  16. sayisuggadaddy

For Trade 26oz SP12ST100H "returnable"

Retunable with paper work dated 6-29-12...I hit the end cap with a marker...unknown number of hits,no rattle,webbing just norm wear and tear, has a few paint chips and are very clear in the pics. This bat is game ready from what i can tell with a few swings off a T. Got this from a buddy who is...
  17. sayisuggadaddy

Price Check 26oz niw S2 nr

26oz S2 niw nr, What are they going for got a return coming in next week?
  18. sayisuggadaddy

M7120 ri "sbtu"????

Was the m7120 ri a exclusive bat,or sold on multiple sites?
  19. sayisuggadaddy

Toys for tots

Looking to pick up if any one needs a player lmk, 832-347-6752
  20. sayisuggadaddy

M7120 RI t-work

I don't get to play as much this year as I have in the past maby once a month and no league ball at all. I no I have a wiggle but can't shake it it kinda helps my timing, and swing out my socks but I don't have a med swing lol.I have been working on hitting line drives more this year because...