Search results

1. Rocntoy

For Sale 27oz. White DC41

Pm Sent............
  2. Rocntoy

Balanced Torqu

How does the realtree swing? do you like it?
  3. Rocntoy

For Sale/Trade 27oz S2

These are 139 new on another site....
  4. Rocntoy

Sp13l2

I just received my 27 oz this morning. It has a 2 oz end load. The 28 says it has a 3 oz end load. I didn't realize they were going to be different...
  5. Rocntoy

Sp13l2

I guess you will have to hold them to compare the difference....
  6. Rocntoy

Sp13l2

This means you can find a bat with a 12" barrel and a 1.5 or 2 oz end load and find the balance point and compare them. The closer the balance point to the end cap the more end loaded the bat is.... This will give you the "feel" without ever touching my stick.:D
  7. Rocntoy

Sp13l2

Easton said these would not be here until next month either, They received their shipment this week. These shipped yesterday, The perks of being in SLC. So call them I bet they will be there this week.
  8. Rocntoy

Sp13l2

Balance point is 21.5" from the knob. 12.5" from the End Cap. Scale measures 27.95. I've never owned a 3.0 oz end loaded bat....
  9. Rocntoy

Sp13l2

I would say NO. It is a different design, but it's just a reflective sticker in the middle. It's sold plastic. It could be a new design with the end load built in IDK. No one is going to be able to tell if it has been rolled.
  10. Rocntoy

Sp13l2

This is a 28 oz. I have a 27 oz at home on the porch. I prefer 27 end loaded or a balanced 28. Compared to my broken 27 oz OG SCN2 it is very noticeable. The only reason I'm comparing the two is cause its sitting here cracked in my office. :mad: Too bat it's 12 degrees outside, I wont be...
  11. Rocntoy

Sp13l2

Yes very thin. It's like they took gauze a rubberized it. It's different but I'll try anything once.
  12. Rocntoy

Sp13l2

13. Rocntoy

Sp13l2

14. Rocntoy

Called Easton Today...

JUst Broke my SCN12BH.... any help.
  15. Rocntoy

Scx3 and synergy speed bh?

The Scx3 is junk then, I'll give you $50 for it............:)
  16. Rocntoy

GTG Jimbawno

Jimbawno is GTG. Good communication and fast shipping.
  17. Rocntoy

Price Check OG Syn+

Everyone is worried about the 2012 bat ban. This OG will not be broken in before the ban, as a result the price has come down. I just sold one in similar condition for $220. I had 15-20 offers for $200.
  18. Rocntoy

frozen shoulder

Frozen shoulder can sometimes be used as a default diagnosis when nothing is making sense. Have you had any special studies done? ie xray ,MRI... Where is the pain? on the front, back, side? What movements cause the pain? Do you have night pain? if so does it wake you up at night or is it...
  19. Rocntoy

should I

Do it..................
  20. Rocntoy

Price Check Minty OG SCX23+ 34/27

When I was selling mine I had several people ask for S/N...... The were looking for 3XXXXX and said they were made on 2003 vs. 4XXXXX which were made in 2004. If it was a 3XXXXX I was let them know, so he could sell it faster.... You know how people get with S/N's ......crazy