Search results

1. M

one.12 question

Been away from the board for a good while.. any demand for the One.12 anymore? What are these things going for now-a-days.. no idea on hits.. has that paint crack webbing..
  2. M

Recruitment Videos

I was going to bump my old thread but they locked it.. so I'm going to link it.. and the only reason I'm bumping this is because i sat through 30some videos yesterday.. and learned NOTHING about the girls in the videos.. other than they wear way too much makeup.. oh.. and parents.. don't talk on...
  3. M

LTTF I need some frickin Costa's!!

Looking for Costa Del Mar sunglasses.. (perferably Caballitos) I've got a OG Syn+ to trade.. plus cash.. or maybe even a spiked 98 for some caballitos (white framed)
  4. M

For Trade 27oz SCX23 for a COMbat

27oz Easton OG Syn+ I have pictures on my phone and as soon as I get my webshots account back they'll be up.. i picked it up on the boards used.. put about 700-800 hits on it myself.. no rattles.. there is a small paint crack and end cap ware.. as usual.. there is also spray tack on the taper...
  5. M

For Sale/Trade Oakleys, Verizon Phones, Bats..

I've got some stuff I need to get rid of, not really *needing* them anymore but i'm not really in a hurry to sell.. as soon as I can take pictures of everything they'll be up.. i'm working on actual garage sale items today.. lol Oakley Scalpel - black frame, ruby lense.. there's some...
  6. M

New ASA demarini's not on ASA list?

Noticed the VX2 and the flipper aren't on the ASA list...
  7. M

keep the recoil or move on

Here's the scoop, i picked up a 26oz maxload ASA recoil.. stiff as a brick.. the endload is alot more than I like.. should i just keep and get accustom to swinging it or get something else? What would y'all do? Seems these arent very popular trade bait..
  8. M

COMbat Pure 98 questions

Looking for barrel feel feedback.. and weight balancing info.. and performance reviews.. i know you guys are swinging these.. for reference the 2 bats i use the most are og demarini stadium (27oz) and og syn+ (27oz).. i've swung a spiked 27BAL for what thats worth..
  9. M

For Trade Price Check: Nike Siege 12.75 trap (not the Siege II)

Here's what i know about this glove: 12.75", its broken in (it was broken in funny had to "remold" it) I cannot find ANY information on it.. if someone can I would greatly appreciate it.. its nothing like any of the other Nike gloves I found looking for a price check.. thanks y'all.
  10. M

Glove help

I've really been looking into getting a Mizuno glove lately.. kinda finding myself stumped since all of you guys throw around these fancy names like gmp, etc, etc.. can someone lay it out for me what the difference between the gloves are? Basically all i have been going by currently is looks...
  11. M

For Trade 33/24 SCN2b for glove

Just like the title says, looking for a new glove (doesn't have to be nwt/nwot) just in good shape.. the scn2b is 33/24 feels like a 25oz with its endload.. grip will be removed before shipping, unknown # of hits still has many years left on it minor endcap ware.. i'd say its value is at...
  12. M

LTTF Verizon Smart Phone

Looking for a good verizon smart phone.. trade bait is in my sig.. may be able to add a little cash for the right deal sorry no blackberry's
  13. M

scx14 help

I picked up a "2nd batch" SCX14 this past weekend.. has some webbing on it.. no clue as to how much its been used.. can anyone post pictures of a good and broken in one? and any suggestions on what to look for such as endcap separation, barrel softening.. etc etc.. thanks for the help.
  14. M

WCWS Discussion..

Let it begin.. Roll Tide. Doin' Work.
  15. M

Canuck's fantastic sales pitch..

Todd Newton (via Facebook): Hey Mizzou fans.....if your daughter needs a bat, check out the Avaritia that just beat your Tigers easily!!!! That is just priceless. Just going to go ahead and say.. LSU is my party crasher team for the WCWS!
  16. M

All i got to say is...

ROLL TIDE!!!!! side note.. the ump behind the dish blows lol and go vols!
  17. M

Arizona Mizuno FP Bat

Trying to get some info on the stick arizona's womens softball team is using.. i was going to just pm chy but i figured this would be easier since more people are going to probably going to be looking.. For what its worth.. it has blackout style graphics with a white barrel and a red taper...
  18. M

og stadium refugee thread

Since all you folks want to break these beauties why not just give them to us that use them and we will return them in 2 pieces once finished :D
  19. M

For Trade looking to trade some bats!

Stadium isn't for trade 34/26 - Schutt + - has webbing, had cleat marks estimated hits.. 600-700??? 34/27 - OG Synergy + - small paint crack, end cap wear, stamped warranty return, has spray tac on the taper (sorry), estimated # of hits.. alot.. lol 34/26- 2011 Mutant - I can't see any...
  20. M

For Trade looking to trade some bats!

Stadium isn't for trade 34/26 - Schutt + - has webbing, had cleat marks estimated hits.. 600-700??? 34/27 - OG Synergy + - small paint crack, end cap wear, stamped warranty return, has spray tac on the taper (sorry), estimated # of hits.. alot.. lol 34/26- 2011 Mutant - I can't see any...