Search results

1. Balls Deep

LTB Black ops roller bag.

Looking for a Black Ops roller bag in good condition.
  2. Balls Deep

Need help with a logo for travel baseball team.

Team name is Texas Revolution. Was looking at the Texas Rangers logo where Texas is at the top and Rangers at the bottom with the baseball in the middle. Would like to know if someone could change the Rangers to Revolution and how much?
  3. Balls Deep

LTB 26oz dc41 and or 4tf

Would prefer white DC but doesn't matter.
  4. Balls Deep

Just moved to Houston

Any interest in playing Wednesdays in pearland? Starts this week.
  5. Balls Deep

Rag ball benefit pasadena tx.

Anybody interested is playing in a rag ball benefit tourney this Saturday 4-25-15?
  6. Balls Deep

AI to PSD file.

Thanks bud but Branding Group got it converted for me. Appreciate the offer.
  7. Balls Deep

AI to PSD file.

Can anyone convert a .ai file to a .psd file. Have an old logo that I am trying to get over to the design shop but they don't have Illustrator. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.
  8. Balls Deep

Looking for new logo.

Looking for a new design for this year. I need a new logo where I can get the vector file to have shirts made. I also need to see about getting new jerseys as well. Hit me up if this is something you can work on and how much. Here is what I had in the past.
  9. Balls Deep

For Sale/Trade 2013 bj fulk 26 oz

Paypal sented.
  10. Balls Deep

Buyer Beware Factor918

I just got the refund today. Factor said it would take 21 days for him to get the money. The money was pulled from my bank account on Thursday. It took til today to get it back to my Paypal account. Paypal has a crappy system of getting money refunded but it is what it is.
  11. Balls Deep

Buyer Beware Factor918

Ok here is the issue. I text Factor918 about a bat he is trading asking if he wants to sell it. We agree to a price (125.00) and I paypal him the funds right away. I get a text back saying he is refunding me and if I could send it as a gift. I check his feedback and told him I would but that...
  12. Balls Deep

Need Help Is this a buyer beware?

Ok here is the issue. I text a board bro about a bat he is trading asking if he wants to sell it. He agrees to a price and I paypal him the funds right away. I get a text back saying he is refunding me and if I could send it as a gift. I check his feedback and told him I would but that Paypal...
  13. Balls Deep

Who wants to take a risk this weekend and pick me up?

Gotta diversify this year bud. Gubament getting mad with all the Mexicans I have. :)
  14. Balls Deep

Who wants to take a risk this weekend and pick me up?

Hit me up bud, got a spot open. PM'ed you my number.
  15. Balls Deep

For Sale Famous Roller Bag

Is the bag still available? If so, email pics to [email protected].
  16. Balls Deep

BLD (Boats, Ladies, Dooshes) League City

I wanna see the rest of that tat on the one in the top row 2nd from right. Looks dingy as hell. Just the way I like them. Dumb as a box of rocks. lol
  17. Balls Deep

Battle of rings

Don't worry, most of those team will be stacked anyway when you get there. lol
  18. Balls Deep

Baytown??

But no one plays with Rolo.
  19. Balls Deep

Just playing devils advocate here........

Guys here in South Texas do it all the time. They register in utrip under their middle name or change a letter so they don't have a history. The do it because thier egos won't allow them to play in their class and lose. Because D teams are doing the same thing with C players. Here we have a ton...
  20. Balls Deep

Best complex in Houston area ?

Reason for Kipper being higher then HSP to me is location. I don't have to worry about my crap getting stolen there.