Search results

1. F

looking for team(s) dallas/arlington area

played utrip last 8 years. played mostly OF. be in the dallas area in the next few week for good just trying to get back to play on a regular basis
  2. F

LTB COD Ghosts or BF4 for ps4

looking to buy or trade for Ghosts or BF4 for ps4. pm is key and easiest let me know
  3. F

For Sale 26oz NR Booger

approx. 300 swings on it. no rattle, cracks, or endcap sep. starting to web and open up. $110 SELL ONLY!!! need funds asap
  4. F

For Sale 27oz B2

50 swing B2. returnable no rec. very minimal scratches. endcap is tight. will leave tennis grip and knobcuff on it buyer wants it... $120 SELL ONLY! need the funds
  5. F

For Sale/Trade 26oz Camo Mutant

26oz camo mutant. unknown number of swings. I have put about 75 on it since i got it. has some paint cracks and is webbed. would like to trade before selling. need new stamp utrip bat 26 or 27oz.
  6. F

For Sale/Trade 27OZ OG Cartel

Got this off the board a while back and just didnt like the way it felt and stayed in the bag most of the time. Unknown number of swings but is webbed up nice but has alot of paint chips on it but does not affect the bat in anyway. returnable but no receipt. looking to trade before sell but sell...
  7. F

LTB Batpack

Need a batpack that will hold 4 bats with a good amount of storage. Found some new but not wanting to spend that much on a batpack when i can get a roller that i dont need for a few bucks more....lmk if you have something and lets work out a deal!
  8. F

shoulder trouble

I play OF and it doesnt matter how much i warm up, ice, stretch, heat, and repeat my shoulder kills after a few good throws back in. The pain starts in the front middle of the shoulder but feels like its inside the shoulder and after few good throws it starts to shoot to the elbow. Ive even...
  9. F

LTB 26OZ Cartel or Stadium

Looking for either in good condition, low swing, and returnable would be ideal but not a deal breaker...lmk what you have
  10. F

LTB need some turfs asap!

my boombahs finally gave out on me...need to get some new/used ones...lmk what you have...need a size 10.5...no boombahs please been through to many of them and they dont hold up
  11. F

For Trade 2010 Jeff Hall SA Mayhem

26.5oz, unknown number of swings. Used for BP and late season league games in cooler temps. Bat is webbed up and no endcap seperation. Looking to trade for a pair of turfs(10 or 10.5) not particular on color...lmk what you have...will ship usps and del conformation
  12. F

26.5oz, unknown number of swings. Used for BP and late season league games in cooler temps. Bat is webbed up and no endcap seperation. Looking to trade for a pair of turfs(10 or 10.5) not particular on color...lmk what you have...will ship usps and del conformation
  13. F

14. F

For Trade '13 Mayhem XL

27oz utrip NIW WR. Will have it in hand tomorrow since i missed Fedex today. Open to anything 26oz utrip except eastons...LMK what you have
  15. F

For Trade '13 Mayhem XL

27oz utrip NIW WR. Will have it in hand tomorrow since i missed Fedex today. Open to anything 26oz utrip except eastons...LMK what you have
  16. F

For Trade '13 Mayhem XL

17. F

For Sale New Era Red Sox

Have a cool base New Era Red Sox hat size 7 1/4 worn twice $25/shipped
  18. F

For Trade white iphone 4s 16gb

White 16gb iphone 4s for ATT. It only has a small mark by the headphone jack from the otterbox. I had it about 2 months and really wanting a samsung note. dont want to sell right now but may entertain it later. will post pics later tonight
  19. F

Vinyl stickers

i have a number that i drew up for my bats(hand drawn), but i need a few more things done to it and have them printed and cut. If anyone does this please PM and lets work a deal
  20. F

For Sale IPhone 4

I have a 16gb Iphone 4 for ATT. It has lived in an otterbox(not for sale) since new and has very few scratches and looks almost new. Price includes shipping and i will ship USPS with delivery conformation and insurance. $250obo. NO TRADES....need the $$$$