Search results

1. ChosenOne2

Denver area softball

BUMP!!! Sent a message to TWMCCoy, no answer as of yet. Anyone else know any upper level teams in this area?
  2. ChosenOne2

Denver area softball

Just looking for a competitive D/C team to play tournaments with....anyone have a contact number of a coach?
  3. ChosenOne2

Denver area softball

Anyone out here in the Denver area? Just moved out here and looking for a place to play?
  4. ChosenOne2

Denver area softball

Anyone out here in Denver? Moved out here and looking for a place to play.
  5. ChosenOne2

New To Salt Lake City

Anyone have any connections for "C" or "D" teams in Salt Lake City?
  6. ChosenOne2

Nebraska Board Bros #5

We could have played a 5 man in-field, 4 man outfield, and still would have been in trouble. They hit the ball in the gaps, and their 5 man made about 5 or 6 good plays. Great tournament, and couldnt ask for a better weekend from a weather stand point.
  7. ChosenOne2

Nebraska Board Bros #5

way to stir the pot!
  8. ChosenOne2

Nebraska Board Bros #5

You had all you could handle catching at D last year when you took a foul ball to your chin?? :)
  9. ChosenOne2

Nebraska Board Bros #5

Aynone seen the draw for USSSA State this weekend?
  10. ChosenOne2

Nebraska Board Bros #5

Couldnt agree more. I know there are a lot of teams here in the state that could win a couple games on the National Stage at thier given level, but as a whole, we just arent competitive. Coming from playing in huge tournaments on the west coast with 20-64 teams every weekend, its so different...
  11. ChosenOne2

Nebraska Board Bros #5

Not sure this is the case at all. Dirtbags are Rynos are both "C" teams, and I would also say that Complete Nutrition out of Kearney is a "C" team as well. There are enough teams in Omaha that can compete at the National Level, the biggest problem is, people dont want a challenge. Teams want an...
  12. ChosenOne2

Nebraska Board Bros #5

Any word on Big Stick in Lincoln?
  13. ChosenOne2

Nebraska Board Bros #5

Jeff, Great work on this new website! Looks great, and is in line with what we had in Washington when I played up there! Thanks again for all the hard for you guys put in so we can enjoy the game!
  14. ChosenOne2

Nebraska Board Bros #5

Congrats to Combat Militia, those guys hit it well all weekend! Great tournament, although I biased since we ran it. U-Trip is doing the right things here in Omaha, and it was great to see everyone out at the yard. Heres to a good year for everyone!
  15. ChosenOne2

Girl Looking to play in San Diego

Posting on behalf of a girl looking to play in the San Diego area. Hits and runs well, can play in teh infield or anywhere in outfield. Shoot me a PM to get in touch with her. Thanks! Ryan
  16. ChosenOne2

San Diego Co-ed

still possibly looking for anything in SD
  17. ChosenOne2

Combat major Teams. 4th of July.

havent posted on here in a while, but im sure notgood still enjoys boys, and rick still has a huge hawg.
  18. ChosenOne2

San Diego Co-ed

ya, pm sent.
  19. ChosenOne2

San Diego Co-ed

HEy everyone, I got a girl looking to play some ball down in San Diego. Either looking for all womens, or co-ed. She can play anywhere in the outfield, and the right side of the infield. Drop me a PM if you are interested. Thanks!
  20. ChosenOne2

NW Superdraft Party Info and Tournament Details

Has anyone seen CLEW run?? That man could be the captain for the 4X12oz team, but idk about a 4X100 team. Also, NG, you are still a clown, and i have ticket to the NU/UW game next year in lincoln if you would like to attend that ass whoopin!!