Search results

1. MBplayer

Any reservation buying a used bat?

If your hitting 44's do yourself a favor and get an older Anarchy one piece. OG awakening, Ameri-Can, No Name etc. Look in the other manufacturers section lots of threads on Anarchy bats and their performance. They are non linear and are durable.
  2. MBplayer

ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

3X folded? Seriously why the hell wasn't I told I would have grabbed Jody, Klev and Bormann for my Anarchy team then. And that's another thing I' disappointed not one mention of my squad on any of the rumours chat? Did we fold also and I'm not aware? lol
  3. MBplayer

Hey Mike if 3X is in that bad of shape you can come join my Anarchy squad we will stay in C. lol Heck I've read I already have Kelly, Jody and Klev anyway may as well add you to the mix! Can't Wait!! MB:rolleyes:
  4. MBplayer

El Diablo and the Demon

Facebook page is Anarchy Bat Company discussion page.
  5. MBplayer

El Diablo and the Demon

We are working on a one piece balanced USA softball bat for the 2019 season. If you can see any of the videos on facebook we had Flip, Big John and Messer swinging them at sis a week and a bit ago.
  6. MBplayer

El Diablo and the Demon

None of our bats have an FIB that is a diff companies tech. All of our bats have our patented inner barrel device but the new ones from 2018 have the Xcore tech. Old models: Awakening, No name, Ameri-Can, Rebellion, Pink New models: Awakening Ltd edition, Nitrous, Demon, Diablo.
  7. MBplayer

I wish someone would have told me I got Jody, Klev and Wrangs this season! I wouldn't have been worried about adding a couple bigger bats then! Damn people keep me up to date at least lol Thanks Chad
  8. MBplayer

El Diablo and the Demon

Flip Washington, John Williams and Zach Messer have all been signed by Anarchy. Flip will swing Pure in USSSA on the conference team but will be swinging Anarchy in all USA/ASA events. John and Zach will be swinging Anarchy exclusively. All of us at Anarchy are extremely excited with having...
  9. MBplayer

Never got to play them See you all in Grand Forks in a couple weeks. And then of course Mcquades as always. Chad Anarchy #11
  10. MBplayer

Good weekend of ball for sure we had a blast as always. Thanks to Nick and the gang for putting it on great job as always. A huge thank you to Jody for playing with us as we were extremely light on infielders this weekend missing 4 of our regulars. But we realized we have a couple outfielders...
  11. MBplayer

We will be there don't worry. Why don't you guys come up to Winnipeg for our tourney May 19,20? We have been supporting your tourneys for years yet only RMI makes the trip up. Balls in your court Shogun!
  12. MBplayer

Where are the Firemans entries posted?
  13. MBplayer

I've heard The Box may have a pitcher from elsewhere? Also why wouldn't they allow Chad to drop to B imo makes sense for him to be B not B+. I also would like to see Heartland and The Box allowed to play in the C division of tourneys but that's me. Again C will be anyones to take imo this year...
  14. MBplayer

C will be anyone's to take this season imo. I have no clue who has done what as far as players go down there but I know its always a closer field than most think. As far as my Anarchy team goes we have lost 6 guys to retirements, moving away and maybe one or two being cut and have added 6 to...
  15. MBplayer

North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off! Part 2(2015)

For us the complex at Anderson is just way more convenient as far as hotels. restaurants etc. The north Complex is nice no doubt about it but any little bit of wind is big wind there, its a decent drive back to town for the hotels, restaurants etc. IMO Anderson is just much better all around...
  16. MBplayer

That sounds great Nick. I am glad it will be back at Anderson again! Mark us down please.
  17. MBplayer

LOL I'll make a call but better chance of Jericho showing up with us than Omega! Spring is almost here starting to get excited for the first tourney of the season! May in Fargo MMB putting one on again?? I sure hope so. MB Word on the street is that Team Anarchy will be bringing up Winnipegs...
  18. MBplayer

And I have no clue who you are so not sure why you would even post a negative comment towards me and my team? I don't come on here and bad mouth anyone heck my post was all in fun. But if you like we will gladly play you guys in any tourney our teams are both in for the first game, just lmk if...
  19. MBplayer

All of that information and not one rumour about my Anarchy team? I'm disappointed! Its a refreshing troll post to read though instead of having to skip over Shoguns crap. lol MB
  20. MBplayer

If its a DUI I am pretty sure you guys are good to come through the border. We had RMI up here last year and I am sure some of them crossed with no issues that had this indiscretion on their record also. lol