El Diablo and the Demon

BOLTMAN21

Manager
^^^ Never seen these zipper quite like that demon has but the seam line is very common. I'm guessing I haven't hit as many Ms 44a etc. to get a zipper like your demon. That thing has to be gross!!! Keep us updated. Tia
It sounds like a shot gun going off on contact. Ball is exploding off it. I had a feeling I should have stopped BP'ing any hard stuff but it was too much fun. I also felt the urge to find out how long it would take for anything to happen. I have warranty and a few backups in the closet.

Bagz

Bang!!
It sounds like a shot gun going off on contact. Ball is exploding off it. I had a feeling I should have stopped BP'ing any hard stuff but it was too much fun. I also felt the urge to find out how long it would take for anything to happen. I have warranty and a few backups in the closet.
I'd like to know what that demon tests at right now on a compression tester haha

Normy

That's the glory of these bats with the 1050 compression cut off. Living in Michigan, many of our spring/fall games are quite chilly. I'm getting tired of "babying" bats. Hitting 52's in 40-50 degrees shouldn't be a problem for Anarchy. I'm just curious if the pre 16'-17' models are more durable than say the Demon. Haven't heard of many issues unless they've been hit often with the hard stuff.

Last edited:

BOLTMAN21

Manager
I'd like to know what that demon tests at right now on a compression tester haha
We don't test anywhere around here. If you happen to have a tester handy I would not be opposed to sending it to ya to find out. We are in between seasons and off for 2 weeks.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
That's the glory of these bats with the 1050 compression cut off. Living in Michigan, many of our spring/fall games are quite chilly. I'm getting tired of "babying" bats. Hitting 52's in 40-50 degrees shouldn't be a problem for Anarchy. I'm just curious if the pre 18' models are more durable than say the Demon. Haven't heard of many issues unless they've been hit often with the hard stuff.
This particular Demon has been hitting lots of hard stuff on 60 degree mornings and several people who have tried it hit the ball very hard. I would anticipate that it would/should have lasted much longer without any issues had I babied it some. I have been telling anyone and everyone to try it. Especially with hard stuff after they try it with 52's and love it. Probably why 9 people around me now have them in their bag.

Last edited:

Bagz

Bang!!
We don't test anywhere around here. If you happen to have a tester handy I would not be opposed to sending it to ya to find out. We are in between seasons and off for 2 weeks.
I dont think you would want to pay close to $40 in shipping fees to the midwest but i do have a guy local that owns a comp. tester I'll try to get my nitrous on it that has a seam started to see where its at this week possibly.

dunkky

it's good thing our asa league only uses 52s. i probably have around 1k over the xxl. still passes testing. I use my xxl for both gaming and bp. :) same for dc41 around 600, still in good shape.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
^^^ Never seen these zipper quite like that demon has but the seam line is very common. I'm guessing I haven't hit as many Ms 44a etc. to get a zipper like your demon. That thing has to be gross!!! Keep us updated. Tia
Does that seam line affect performance in any way?

Bagz

Bang!!
Does that seam line affect performance in any way?

Not to my knowledge. It seems to be getting hotter imo. Below is some knowledge that was passed along to me.

A seam won’t effect performance. It’s where the moulds join and sometimes a build up of resin forms in the vacuum process. It is sanded flat and then painted. When a seam appears it is only that resin build up breaking

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Not to my knowledge. It seems to be getting hotter imo. Below is some knowledge that was passed along to me.

A seam won’t effect performance. It’s where the moulds join and sometimes a build up of resin forms in the vacuum process. It is sanded flat and then painted. When a seam appears it is only that resin build up breaking
Thanks bud. Hoping the zipper doesn't affect. I'll report back after my game Friday.

Haven't pulled it out my bag since. Stings a little more thinking of looking at it now then it did at the time. haha

ShortYellowBus

I have no opinion or interest whatsoever in this brand, but I can send my affirmation regarding that zipper; it’s definitely hotter with the zipper.

In fact, if the zipper occurs, you’re looking at a bat hugely below a passing compression threshold. It’s super hot.

And as long as nothing is moving inside the bat, the composite barrel should still be intact and strong enough to keep hitting.

You can surely get 500 or more powerful swings. Home run derby bat perhaps?

However. If an umpire sees it, they’ll throw it out.

chile

Bad Ape
Can't remember the exact hit count (haven't done any bp with it for a while now) but fairly certain its still under 200 and it's already where the nitrous was at 500+.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Thanks bud. Hoping the zipper doesn't affect. I'll report back after my game Friday.

Haven't pulled it out my bag since. Stings a little more thinking of looking at it now then it did at the time. haha
Zipper and seam hasn't affected performance negatively in anyway. Bat is just as good as ever.

dunkky

don't FW and JW represent Monsta? isn't Anarchy a competitor? they promote both products? how does that work out?

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
don't FW and JW represent Monsta? isn't Anarchy a competitor? they promote both products? how does that work out?

Flip Washington, John Williams and Zach Messer have all been signed by Anarchy. Flip will swing Pure in USSSA on the conference team but will be swinging Anarchy in all USA/ASA events. John and Zach will be swinging Anarchy exclusively. All of us at Anarchy are extremely excited with having these guys come on board. And to answer your question, no they do not represent Monsta anymore.

Thanks

MB

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Demon should be here today also finally found a 18 awakening oh yeah!!!
Lmk what you think think about the demon as compared to your rebellion outa wrapper.. personally not impressed with my demon outa wrapper compared to my rebellion outa wrap, hit several off the fence 300' fresh outa wrap with rebellion and not even close with the demon ..

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Lmk what you think think about the demon as compared to your rebellion outa wrapper.. personally not impressed with my demon outa wrapper compared to my rebellion outa wrap, hit several off the fence 300' fresh outa wrap with rebellion and not even close with the demon ..
Not even sure I will swing the demon
Trying to trade it for another Rebellion.For me just can't see anything being better than Rebel.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Not even sure I will swing the demon
Trying to trade it for another Rebellion.For me just can't see anything being better than Rebel.
Unfortunately for me unless I get into a tourney I will not get to hit either out door until spring as our seasons have ended.. if we get decent weather b4 the white stuff falls I will try and get some outdoor bp but not very likely

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Unfortunately for me unless I get into a tourney I will not get to hit either out door until spring as our seasons have ended.. if we get decent weather b4 the white stuff falls I will try and get some outdoor bp but not very likely
I'm done also have shoulder surgery in the AM so gonna be a minimum 3 months on dl..

Joker_24

Star Player
Was able to swing the prototype anarchy bats, both USSSA and USA, you will not be disappointed. Should be a bat that will fit every player's style, there will be a new following in the USA softball world. Great product MBplayer