El Diablo and the Demon

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Was able to swing the prototype anarchy bats, both USSSA and USA, you will not be disappointed. Should be a bat that will fit every player's style, there will be a new following in the USA softball world. Great product MBplayer
Was the USA proto the rumored LC bat?

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Got to hit a 27 oz demon this morning. Not my preferred weight but whatever. Hitting 44/375's and bat had maybe 40 swings prior to me. Very impressed with performance for such low swings. Gonna need to get me one.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
I think the No name, Awakening, Nitrious, Diablo, Demon are the bats with the stationary inner barrel (someone can correct me if I'm wrong). Christian James has an xray image of it on one of his reviews. I have only tried the Demon.

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
None of our bats have an FIB that is a diff companies tech. All of our bats have our patented inner barrel device but the new ones from 2018 have the Xcore tech.

Old models:
Awakening, No name, Ameri-Can, Rebellion, Pink
New models:
Awakening Ltd edition, Nitrous, Demon, Diablo.

WarHorse

Star Player
You can preorder Anarchy bats? I'm kinda new to Anarchy stuff, looking to buy one or two to try. Definitely waiting on that USA 1pc bat. Maybe going after a 2pc as well, not sure.

tonys1

You can preorder Anarchy bats? I'm kinda new to Anarchy stuff, looking to buy one or two to try. Definitely waiting on that USA 1pc bat. Maybe going after a 2pc as well, not sure.

You were able to preorder the Demon and Diablo when they were first announced and they actually shipped a week or two earlier than anticipated.

chile

Bad Ape
I said I was gonna hit my scn9 because it was kinda cold out last night...didn't happen. demon is just too good to put down.

WarHorse

Star Player
Demon and Diablo are available to preorder again. Delete if not allowed, just passing the word along not promoting.