Search results

1. BRAIN

GTG jpjedi27 is GTG

Bought a bat from him this week. Communication was great and bat was shipped promptly and packed nice and secure. Do not hesitate to buy from him. Thanks bro!
  2. BRAIN

WTB: Miken Ultra2 Maxload

Is there a difference between the 1.20 and 1.21 stamped U2's?
  3. BRAIN

Thanks for the heads up on the TOC. I have not been on here in a long time so I had not heard of that bat. I did Google it and it looks like a sweet bat....at least the paint job is. LOL
  4. BRAIN

Dude hook it up!! If it is the RED maxload version I am very interestred. PM me if you want q quicker reply. :D
  5. BRAIN

Send me some pics of the used one. [email protected]
  6. BRAIN

No problem Mike. I would get a Big Cat version but i am not a fan of the 2 piece bats. :(
  7. BRAIN

I looked on their site. Don't see any of these listed.
  8. BRAIN

Anybody have one of the red u2 maxloads they would like to sell??
  9. BRAIN

Miken ultra 2 maxload

I will buy it. Does it have any rattles? PM sent bro.
  10. BRAIN

For Sale LTB 25/14 big barrel coach pitch bat

Look for a Rawlings RX4 bat. The grey one with orange. You can find them really cheap and they are decent bats.
  11. BRAIN

For Sale Easton XL3 2/14"

Easton XL3 2 1/4" barrel I have 2 NIW Easton XL3's for sale. Both are returnable but come with no receipt. They are awesome bats with tons of pop. Selling for way less than what they cost. Great Little League bats or BP bats. I am asking $50ea (PP gifted) shipped. One is a 29" 18oz and...
  12. BRAIN

GTG Rob N Homers

GTG board member. Bought a bat from him last week that was in described condition and was shipped quick. Would deal with him again. Thx bro!
  13. BRAIN

What would you say is the best home run hitting bat of all time

The prototype Cannon was probably the best bat I have swung. There were a few different weighted prototypes passed around to test back in the day and one of them was hands down better than the others. I have owned many Ultras dating back to the OG grey ones and would have put my $$ on that...
  14. BRAIN

Boombah Boss 120

Where can I get a heavily discounted yellow one? PM me is needed. Thx!
  15. BRAIN

Roddy glove warranty info??

I don't think they are all POS. I bought one when they were up an coming. It is my gamer. It is the best glove I have ever had. Probably close to 10 years old now. It looks like it is built to last. However, several years later i bought another one from them. It is about 5 years old and I...
  16. BRAIN

For Sale/Trade New stamp freak+ & sb206 green catty

If the Freak+ has the new 2013 stamp i will take it. I am in DFW (Rowlett). Can we meet somewhere in the middle of Arlington and Rowlett? LMK I need a bat by the end of the week and I got a few leads out there just waiting on replies.
  17. BRAIN

LTB **** Easton OMEN Youth Baseball Bat / LNC2XL****

I like the S1 for him to but I think it is a bit heavy for his 40 lb frame. :) It is a 25" with -12 drop. I don't think they make this bat any lighter. If I could get him a 10oz big barrell bat it would suit him better.
  18. BRAIN

LTB **** Easton OMEN Youth Baseball Bat / LNC2XL****

Is this the bat to have in baseball? I am trying to find my son (6 yrs) a better bat. He currently swings an Easton S1. He plays in a modified coach pitch league.
  19. BRAIN

extra ten feet

Factual, LOL! :D
  20. BRAIN

Hit my first non-composite HR tonight.

Hmm, 50deg temps + DWD + decent ball = big flat spot on bat. :D