Search results

1. jac187

PC: Wotrh FP Mayhem 33in 23 oz MAYFP

price check on fast pitch orange mayhem MAYFP 33 in 23 oz. 150-175 hits. used by females on co-ed team. thanks
  2. jac187

5.11 Tactical Pants and Shirt

5.11 Tactical Pants - Men's, Cotton Kahki Colored 38 Waist 32 Inseam NIW/NWT. retail is $50.00 Got 2 pair of these pants, both are khaki color and still in plastic with tags. Great pants for law enforcement, military types. I actually use these when I am working around the house. Great...
  3. jac187

LTS ASA Catalyst 27 oz Catty

BAT IS SOLD! For sale 27 oz ASA Catalyst (Catty). Bat has about 50-60 hits on it. Got it from IceZ in trade. Still has OG grip on it, but its been sitting so long its starting to flake off. Bat is returnable but no receipt. Looking to get $180. This includes USPS Priority shipping...
  4. jac187

FS:26 OG SYN+ SCX23 and 26 OZ OG EXT SCX3

For Sale 26 oz OG Syn + SCX23 (not re-issue) and 26 oz OG EXT SCX3. Both returnable, no receipts. OG+: Original grip, used in 4 games. Under "A" there are two small scratches. some other ground and bag scratches. very little endcap wear. no rattles or cracks or webbing. $330 SOLD TO TLOWE...
  5. jac187

FS: DAC Super Deluxe 61 Pieces Gun Cleaning Kit

NIW/NIB $55 shipped USPS priority with delivery confirmation and insurance. Paypal preferred Super Deluxe Solid Brass Cleaning Kit (link to site) Includes: 61 Pieces 12 Solid Brass Rods, 1 Universal Handle, 7 Brass Accessory Adapters, 10 Bore Brushes, 6 Wool Mops, 13 Pieces Solid Brass...
  6. jac187

FS Easton Octane Bag

Almost new condition. Bag used for a handful of games. No major wear and tear. All zippers working. See pics $60 Shipped USPS Priority with insurance and delivery confirmation. Paypal preferred. SOLD TO SPANK13!!
  7. jac187

LTS/LTT: REVO Polarized Sunglasses

Got these last month from Sunglasshut as replacement for pair I broke. Retail for $240.00 at Sunglass hut, will sell for $130 (OBO) shipped (USPS priority with insurance and delivery confirmation). Wore them out the store then on the drive home, been sitting in case ever since. I have a receipt...
  8. jac187

JAC187 GTG list

GTG List: jt2002hd, shep0607, R.O.C.C., buser699, Titan13, mychaluva, AdamHad'em, papabear66, CP15, racinutol, Moranthegreat, bball14, bashbro24, pbear, carjay216, stick21, Luv2playFL, brfl86, tlowe, tscs000, spank13, web gem 5, monkey31, hitman7, shishiomakato
  9. jac187

Luv2playFL GTG

sammy is good to go!!!!!!! hope the dvds help out!!!
  10. jac187

stick21 is GTG

got the pants today. thanks!!!!!
  11. jac187

CARJAY216 is GTG

fast payment, good communication. no problems. deal with him!!!!!! enjoy the freak98 !!!!!!!!
  12. jac187

Racinutol is GTG!!!!

Traded a couple of bats with him...no problems. :) :) :) Thanks!!!!!!!!
  13. jac187

A few choice words about MychalUVA

Despite not showing up at SuperDraft, we can blame is horrible choice of travel agents, HtownButMunch Getaways... he still came through for me...but we all know he is good to go...just dont hold his friendships TXSoftball14 and Htown against him.. .:D :D :D Thank Mychal..got the bag...
  14. jac187

R.O.C.C. is GTG

Sean is GOOD TO GO. Got some evil balls, he shipped immediately and provided tracking number and updates without hesistation. Thanks BRO!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. jac187

buser699 is gtg

fast shipping...easy deal...THANKS!!!!!!!
  16. jac187

sikstik is GTG

Got the BOOMBAHS!!!!!!! Fast and easy like some of the women in the world...who can complain about that... Thanks bro...... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  17. jac187

dan5002 is GTG

Super fast payment and very easy to deal with. Enjoy the Basstube. Don't wake up the neighbors!!!!!
  18. jac187

That guy AdamHad'em......

Is GOOD TO GO. Fast payment, good communication. I am sure he has a big grin right about now. :D :D Enjoy the EVO, I never put it to use.
  19. jac187

Titan13 is GTG!!!!!

Hey guys.... Titan13 is good to go. Good communication and patient with payment. Shipped goods 3 day select which wasn't asked for expected. Thanks Bro. :D :D :D JC
  20. jac187

krazyboy58 is GTG

traded bats with him. smooth deal good communication. Thanks again Aaron.