Search results

1. edgeez25

For Sale 26oz Og Black Titan

I have a 26oz Og Black Titan Returnable No Receipt In Great Condition has between 250-300 hits on it....SOLD.... plus paypal fees Shipped .... Got it off a board bro and never really swung it...Wish I didn't have to sell but have to need the money....:( Also it is the one with the digital etched...
  2. edgeez25

GTG batjunkie is GTG!!!!!!!!!!

Sold a bat to batjunkie and was very prompt with payment... smooth transaction would deal with again....GTG Board Bro Here!!!!!!!!
  3. edgeez25

For Sale 26FL Bryson Baker $105

I have a Returnable 26FL Bryson Baker with Roughly 300 hits on it its a bit on the high side might be closer to 250 but bat is HEATING UP :D:D and is in good condition some wear but not much has a small paint chip near the gears which is pictured nothing major has been there since I got it...
  4. edgeez25

For Trade Looking To Trade Bat For Motorola Droid

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=11290131#post11290131
  5. edgeez25

For Trade 26fl bryson baker gear virus

I have a Returnable 26FL Bryson Baker with Roughly 300 hits on it its a bit on the high side might be closer to 250 but bat is HEATING UP :D:D and is in good condition some wear but not much has a small paint chip near the gears which is pictured nothing major has been there since I got it...
  6. edgeez25

GTG nutmegs is GTG!!!!!

trade was as easy and smooth as they come.... bat as described...
  7. edgeez25

For Trade 26fl bryson baker gear virus

8. edgeez25

For Trade 26fl bryson baker gear virus for worth

9. edgeez25

For Trade 26fl bryson baker gear virus for miken

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=11053509#post11053509
  10. edgeez25

For Trade Looking to trade BBGV or Supremacy 26FL For Worth Bat

Looking to get a Derby Boy or the Black Titan also would consider other Worth Bats or Miken In 26 or 27 but only looking for UTRIP Bats..... I have a 26FL Gear Supremacy returnable no receipt with roughly 150 hits and also have a 26FL Bryson Baker also returnable but no receipt with about 300...
  11. edgeez25

GTG mikenmen31 IS GTG!!!!!!!

Gave me a great deal on a bat and was shipped within an hour of receiving payment would gladly deal with again do not hesitate fellas VERY GTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. edgeez25

For Trade 26oz FL Scott Brown Gear Virus for Worth Bat

Looking To Trade My 26FL SBGV RETURNABLE No Receipt Not Really Sure on the number of hits but no more than 50... Bat Is In Excellent Shape Still Needs Breaking In.... Looking to trade for UTRIP Worth Bats 26 or 27 NR is fine... If interested send a pm so we can work out a deal.... I'll put up...
  13. edgeez25

For Trade 26oz FL Scott Brown Gear Virus

Looking To Trade My 26FL SBGV RETURNABLE No Receipt Not Really Sure on the number of hits but no more than 50... Bat Is In Excellent Shape Still Needs Breaking In.... Looking to trade for Worth Bats 26 or 27 NR is fine... If interested send a pm so we can work out a deal.... I'll put up Pics as...
  14. edgeez25

Have Paypal Ready Looking For Combat or SCN15BH

Mainly looking for BBGV OR SBGV in 26 but will do 27 But if theirs somebody looking to get rid of their Supremacy I wouldn't mind trying it out ....Also interested in the Easton SCN15BH..... Let Me know Fellas wanna buy soon hoping to get it beginning of next week Thanks
  15. edgeez25

Looking To Get a DS Plague 26 or 27

Looking to pick up a DS Plague 26 or 27... have paypal ready and if interested a 26FL Plague Virus but if not straight up cash... Let me know... Thanks Fellas
  16. edgeez25

.08marsh44/MARSH44 IS VERY GTG!!!!!!!!!!!

Very good to deal with made a trade and had a little situation with the post office not doing their job.... Excellent communication very prompt with answering pms did everything he could to make everything as easy as possible... Dont hesitate to deal with this board bro and if you look up...
  17. edgeez25

LTT 27oz 2010 Ressy Titan for Combat

Ltt Trade NR 27oz 2010 Ressy Titan not exactly sure number of hits but not more than 100... Bat is in Great shape Pictures are in my albums Take a look... really only looking for Combat 26 or 27... Prefer a Bryson Baker Virus or Scott Brown Virus.... But will consider any good offers... Thanks...
  18. edgeez25

LTT 27oz 2010 Ressy Titan for Combat

Ltt Trade NR 27oz 2010 Ressy Titan not exactly sure number of hits but not more than 100... Bat is in Great shape Pictures are in my albums Take a look... really only looking for Combat 26 or 27... Prefer a Bryson Baker Virus or Scott Brown Virus.... But will consider any good offers... Thanks...
  19. edgeez25

LTB Combat Bats

Really Looking to get a BBGV 26 or 27 doesnt matter is BALANCED or ENDLOADED Just started using COMBATS and really want to find something to use in cold weather.... Prefer To get a BRYSON BAKER but willing to try other COMBATS if the price is right,,, Thanks Fellas...
  20. edgeez25

LTB Combat Bats

Just got into Combats and looking to try some different ones really want 26 or 27 either balanced or FL.... The one at the top of my list is the BBGV but willing to to try some of the others if they can be had for cheap price.... LMK whats out there... Thanks Fellas... Appreciate the help