Search results

1. C

Vegas, March 17th weekend

Im going to be in Vegas the March 17th weekend and I have always wanted to play at field of dreams. Is there any tournaments that weekend? Is anyone looking for a player?
  2. C

2017Mizuno NightHawk Roboload

Bat: 27oz 2017 USSSA Mizuno Nighthawk Roboload (brand new in wrapper) Location: Dorchester Arena Dimensions: approx 310' all around from where we were hitting Time: Dusk Temps: 10/12 C or 50/55 F Slight wind in our face 10 or 15 MPH Ball: Mostly old used 52/300's with the odd harder ball mixed...
  3. C

2017 Nighthawk Review

Bat: 27oz 2017 USSSA Mizuno Nighthawk Roboload (brand new in wrapper) Location: Dorchester Arena Dimensions: approx 310' all around from where we were hitting Time: Dusk Temps: 10/12 C or 50/55 F Slight wind in our face 10 or 15 MPH Ball: Mostly old used 52/300's with the odd harder ball mixed...
  4. C

USSSA Nighthawk Roboload Review

Sorry it took so long to get this out, I had been dealing with a back injury for a few months and wasnt comfortable throwing something up, here it is. Quick Review: Location: Maple Park, Hitting 10’ behind Home plate 320’ LF Line 360’ CF 340’ Power Alley Conditions: Sunny...
  5. C

2016 USSSA Nighthawk Review

Sorry it took so long to get this out, I had been dealing with a back injury for a few months and wasnt comfortable throwing something up, here it is. Quick Review: Location: Maple Park, Hitting 10’ behind Home plate 320’ LF Line 360’ CF 340’ Power Alley Conditions: Sunny...
  6. C

Mizuno Nighthawk Commercial

Hey guys, Just thought that I would share this promotional video that we did last month for the Nighthawk. They also took some video of me hitting so hopefully if I ever get it Ill post a review of the bat and attach the viedo!! Enjoy guys! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXl_-G3rL2U
  7. C

Mizuno Nighthawk Roboload.

Mizuno Nighthawk Review. So, we got a shipment of the Nighthawks in about 3 weeks ago for our Revolution Tour where we are going all over Ontario to give people the chance to give it a try. We have been testing these bats with regular occurrence to kind of track their break in period. Every...
  8. C

My Nighthawk Review (Roboload)

Mizuno Nighthawk Review. So, we got a shipment of the Nighthawks in about 3 weeks ago for our Revolution Tour where we are going all over Ontario to give people the chance to give it a try. We have been testing these bats with regular occurrence to kind of track their break in period. Every...
  9. C

Mizuno Mamba Review

Okay, Soooooooo, the Mamba was the very 1st bat that I have hit from Mizuno since the orignal Blackout and the Craze (awesome bat btw). When I first started using the Mamba I was underwhelmed to be honest, I have been coming from Easton where the bat was a 2 piece and have short barrels and...
  10. C

Mizuno Nighthawk Prototype BP

We took the prototype out Wednesday for a little BP under the lights. Hit from 9pm until 1030pm Was 13deg when we started (approx 60F) Little to no wind Park is 320, but we were hitting about 10 feet behind home plate. 12 foot fences. 28oz Balanced Nighthawk had about 400 hits when we...
  11. C

Steele Lewis to Mizuno

Big news from North of the border. MIZUNO has signed on the most talented player in Canada to Team Mizzy for 2016. I'm very excited for the opportunity to hang out and do promo with him and Robert Blackburn this summer.
  12. C

USSSA Torq vs ASA Torq Comparison

Hey guys, Hit on Tuesday night and I have a little clip of a comparison between the ASA and the USSSA Torq. This is at my usual BP park in Ancaster, its about 320 around with a 15 foot fence. Temp was about 15 C (60-65F) wind was lightly blowing in from RCF. Balls are a mixed bag of...
  13. C

USSSA Torq vs. ASA Torq

Hey guys, Hit on Tuesday night and I have a little clip of a comparison between the ASA and the USSSA Torq. This is at my usual BP park in Ancaster, its about 320 around with a 15 foot fence. Temp was about 15 C (60-65F) wind was lightly blowing in from RCF. Balls are a mixed bag of...
  14. C

USSSA Easton Mako Torq review

Everyone knows I love this bat but here it is anyways. This is seriously the best bat I have hit in a very, very long time. I have 2 of them one has about 1,200 to 1,500 hits with hard balls and the other has maybe 200 hits on it. There is quite a difference between the two to be honest...
  15. C

Need an OF March 14th Cincinnati

Bringing my team to Cincinnati next weekend. Just lost our CFer for next weekend at the Bash4Cash. It's 1 day on the Saturday. . Men's Open Division. Fire me a msg if you want to play. Thanks
  16. C

2015 Easton Mako Glove

2015 Easton Mako Pro Model glove. This thing is great, easily comparable to a Rawlings HoH glove. Only real downside is the largest Hweb I could get was a 12.75 and I like a 13 or even 13.5 but Rawlings doesn't go that big in a pro model either. Once I broke in my CORE glove it was...
  17. C

USA vs. Canada Selects

After watching LSXFreaks video last night I went in to the vault and watched some old videos because I'm a total loser and have no real personal life. I've watched this game a dozen times, was one of the best games I've ever seen. Top 7 Ryan Wood makes the best play I've ever seen live on...
  18. C

LTB LTB LTTF Easton Trapper

Looking for an Easton trapper with a pocket over 13"
  19. C

Easton Demo night

Quick question for the Mods. Easton Canada is running a Demo night with all the 2015 line for people to try out and it's free of charge... Am I allowed to post date/time/location on here so people can come try the new line??
  20. C

27oz 2015 Easton Kirby

Got out last night to swing the 2015 Kirby. Its a 2 piece End Loaded bat, mine was 27 oz with a 2oz EL. This model comes with a 12" barrel. As per usual is swings great like all Easton Bats, The main difference between the 15 Kirby and the 14 L1 is I found the Kirby to web up a whole lot...