Search results

1. R

Holy hell!!!!

Washouts I was a minor league washout.. Never got higher than low A ball in Peoria, Illinois. You got something against being a minor league washout?
  2. R

Best softball region or state?

Long haul company is out of Minnesota. The team puts together an ASA A team Long Haul used to be a USSSA Major team, but, now only support the ASA program. Only person on the team from Minnesota was Gene Buck Heartland is all from North Dakota. Good team last year, struggling so far this...
  3. R

Ive been around for over 15 years playing. 1. North Carolina 2. Florida 3. California 4. Michigan 5. Ohio 6. The rest of the states
  4. R

And someone from Iowa coaching them..LOL:thumb:
  5. R

Congrats on your sandbagging title. Nether team played much of C the next year.
  6. R

league is switching balls

I have about 100 52's that I hit BP with. Been doing that for about 4 years. Only difference, dirty bats arent as dirty..Plain and simple
  7. R

For Sale Rawlings PROS27T2T 12.75 Pro Preferred

Wish I had 150.00...great looking glove
  8. R

LTB Stadium Balls and Thunder ZN's, Classic M's.

I have some Gurus and Evil 44/525 balls. LMK
  9. R

Andy Purcell

So a couple of facts. Purcell got thinner a couple of years ago. Started with P90X. (How this got brought up I will never know) LOL He has been shipped alot of masks over the last 5 or so years. He wants to wear one, but, he doesnt because they hurt his peripheral vision. Thats a quote BTW.
  10. R

LTB Need some 44-525 balls for prison

I have some 44/525 s Guru's and Evil's
  11. R

D World

Either Utah is a really good sandbagging state, or, they are a great starter state. And before anyone flips out, I know that USSSA C teams are limited in Utah.
  12. R

For you guys that yell at umpires...

i had an umpire say to me once...."I know its not a rule"..."Its my rule" Tell me he didnt deserve to get lambased. I didnt do anything. Umpires on a power trip drive me nuts. What I do...I let the umpire know he made a bad call, then end it. He isnt going to yell "DO OVER"
  13. R

For Sale m798 Mayhem Red and Black

Yes made in the USA Will entertain offers for older USSSA for my one NSA tourny this year..
  14. R

Good Morning..... Price Drop on bat. Last day selling
  15. R

Sorry guys, I was at work and a little punchy. Ive only used 52/300 the last 3 years. So this bat has 95% of its cuts with 52/300's It does have some BP cuts with 44's but not many at all... Sorry not trying to mislead anyone
  16. R

I never used it to hit 52's. I barely used it to hit 44's .....LOL
  17. R

lots of nibbles, no bites yet. Bat still here
  18. R

I like when douche batter....

IN league, 3-1 , perfect chance to try and hit the right field line or go down first baseline. In a tournament, Im not swinging, but, Im making a pitcher look like a douche because he cant throw strikes.
  19. R

For Sale OG 27 Stadium

bump to the top...Returnable no receipt.
  20. R

bump please