Search results

1. R

For Sale OG 27 Stadium

27 OZ Stadium....Used one year with 52/300 balls...No Rattle, no structual damage at all. 500+ hits....But as you can see it was well taken care of. 100.00 plus shipping. Will take TPS Z1000 with no wobble in trade. Thanks guys Sold 9/9/2013 to Greg1292
  2. R

For Sale m798 Mayhem Red and Black

Very Clean M75 for sale 27oz. If I was to guess 500+ with 52/300 balls. Just scratches from bag. Serial number is in the pictures. The bat isnt broke in. Bat Sold for asking price
  3. R

Homerun ball question

I run a homerun derby in my city. This is the 5th year for it. Im looking to change balls for it. We hit in a minor league stadium. We hit Evil and The Guru 44/525 Does anybody have and suggestions for balls that are harder and go farther? We dont care if bats break, so dont factor that...
  4. R

For Sale Z2000 USSSA Balanced

Just what it says. 34/26 Price is 180.00 Returnable with receipt date 8/10/2012, shipped to your door Background on bat: Used one BP sessions by 3 guys. This bat doesnt have a scratch on it... Sold to rpage10 for asking price
  5. R

For Sale Easton Ext. 28oz. and JHM798

Extended was hit by a girl and wasnt hit this year. M7 has barely been touched. Both have under 300 hits on them and they havent been altered in any way Extended 300.00 M7 200.00 I will pay for shipping 450.00 gets both
  6. R

GTG Great Buyer

Bought 28oz Cartel from me. Very Good communication. I sent pictures of USPS receipts, he sent money to paypal. Would deal with again. ballerred37 is very GTG
  7. R

For Sale Cartel 28oz

Just like it says.. I will put pics up tonight of said Cartel 50 hits. All BP with 52/275 balls. Barely any wear from field because its been hit in a game 4 AB's. Never been rolled or shaved. (just thought I would throw that in) Very little bag wear. No return. Not looking to trade...
  8. R

LTB JHm798

Blue one dont really care about serial number. Straight Cash....Nothing to trade
  9. R

GTG Danny10

is GTG. Bought P90X from him. Quick shipping and product was just as advertised
  10. R

LTB P90x

Let me know what you got. Would like it complete. Nutrition guide, dvd, etc. etc. Paypal ready
  11. R

Balls

Hey Guys help me out. I used the search function but didnt have much luck. Im looking for some Thunder Zns 44/375 ASA balls. Anyone know where I can find some? Anyone have some to sell. They need to be new in the box. Thanks for the help....
  12. R

Price Check Not really a price check

Need some help with a serial number on a JHm798. Not the SA Is this good? #0000051240
  13. R

GTG Donuts4Koharski is GTG

he said bat was mint and it was. Dont hesitate to deal with him.
  14. R

GTG Big_Papi28 is GTG

Bought a bat from me and even chipped in for paypal fees and I didnt even ask him to. Dont hesitate to deal with him
  15. R

For Sale/Trade Jhm798

Hi, I have a 28.5 oz Mayhem here. I got it in a trade from a board bro. Serial starts with 62XXXXX. It has less than 500 swings on it and original grip is off. Bat hits great and still feels awesome. Im interested in USSSA bats. One piece bats please. Worth and Easton 150.00 will buy the...
  16. R

GTG ccantrell25 is GTG

Asked me to ship first Minute they showed up, pay pal was sent
  17. R

For Sale PS3 games

PS 3 games for Sale Gamestop prices on the end Medal of Honor-40.00 (played 3 hours total) 49.99 Call Of Duty MW 2-25.00 (Played alot) 32.99 Sold to ccantrell25 Call Of Duty MW- 15.00...
  18. R

Looking for Salvo and Trading

I am looking to buy a Salvo. 100 hits or less or NIW 27oz or 28oz I also have jhm798 28.5 oz. with about 600 hits on it (blue with red lettering) Bought from board bro in May to trade for the following..... This years Fulk or JHm7120. (red and blue one) 27 oz preferred. Stock bat please
  19. R

GTG RiveraP is GTG

Put in the mail and came 2 days later.
  20. R

My find of the year

So this past weekend Im playing in our state 14 inch softball tourny. Im not a fan of big ball, but, my team is a B team and we have trouble finding tournaments to play in. Plus its a good time with not alot of pressure. We get done playing for the day on Saturday, and we are standing...