Search results

1. hitman217

Phoenix Winter Worlds

With Romo's 55 old school AAA Austin Texas
  2. hitman217

Senior Worlds 2014 - Las Vegas

Playing in Vegas 55 AAA with Romo's 55 Old School Senior softball team out of Austin Texas.
  3. hitman217

Softball Batter Box Dimensions

Does anyone know the dimensions of a batter box for the adult men slow pitch?
  4. hitman217

fall league

Dwn in San Antonio Tx. city softball fall league is: 400.00 entry league fee, 11.00 per player roster fee, ASA sanction, 5.00 .52 core/300 balls with city stamp on them have to buy there from the city. umps included for 10 games no playoffs. One playoff for the end of the year for all teams...
  5. hitman217

insanity? or p90x?

I did the insanity for the two months, i lost over 15 lbs and tons of body fat, got in the best shape of my life and feel great. The abs are coming in. I started the program again but now just doing it every other day with more abs workouts. A lot of people say it hurts there knees but i have...
  6. hitman217

some border battle questions

what is the main reason these upper levels players stand way up front the batter box when batting?????
  7. hitman217

BEST glove conditioner?

I use saddle soap to clean the glove let it dry out for a couple days then apply Mink Oil wipe off the glove after ur done. Had no plroblems with it.
  8. hitman217

storing your glove questions

I used saddlesoap to clean my trap leave it out to dry a few days ..... then use mink oil to condition it, i always leave the glove facing dwn on the thumb and little finger forming a u shape while im letting it dry then i use a small towel inside along with two softballs and bands to keep the...
  9. hitman217

2 in the pinky

I use a Trap, use two in the pink and two next to the pink, i been using this grip since i was 12 yrs old. i cant even see how players can catch using traditional grip. this grip gives u more control and doesnt hurt as much when they throw a hard fast ball towrd u.plus it does give u about an...
  10. hitman217

Hey Jlope, hi I just read a thread on the tanel section and this guy bought some cleats the same...

Hey Jlope, hi I just read a thread on the tanel section and this guy bought some cleats the same size he had bought on some previous cleats, and they came too small. My question is do they run small cause i ordered from u the same size i had bought about 3 years ago, I had ordred a 1/2 size...