Search results

1. Taprootgft

USSSA Player Eligibity Question

So to preface this, the team I run is in a sanctioned co-ed USSSA rec/E league It has come to my attention that a guy we use from time to time that's on our roster is USSSA C level My question is can they be on our roster and play? Or do I need to discontinue using him? Best I could find in...
  2. Taprootgft

USSSA USSSA ADA Rules

So I just read through the rule book quick, and maybe I missed it, but then also tried using the whole "find" and that didn't come up with anything either in the rule book. But needless to say, a girl on the coed team I run, had been hurting and getting tired for a while now, and it turned out...
  3. Taprootgft

LTB LTB 33/25 Demarini CF5 Insane

Like the title says looking for a gently used CF5 Insane, prefer 33/25, but would do 34/24 as well.
  4. Taprootgft

For Sale/Trade OG Booger 26oz

OG Booger 26oz returnable, no receipt, original grip replaced with an overgrip. standard paint chips and a lot of ground scratches. Got in a trade so not sure on the number of hits, but in the 3-4 years I've had it, I've only put maybe 50 on it. No signs of webbing that I can tell. Only...
  5. Taprootgft

For Sale/Trade J3A/Fu Dawg/OG Stadium/OG Booger

League changed formats so have a few bats to unload here. All Prices are OBO, PayPal gifted or add fees, prices are shipped to your door. If local can arrange local pickup as well. Only trades must be utrip sticks (non-asa) with new stamp. J3A Graphiti Knob (though it tore off in my bag) 26oz...
  6. Taprootgft

GTG arther itis is GTG

Traded my The One .12 for his Mizuno Blackout, shipped quick, gtg guy here
  7. Taprootgft

Fast Pitch Bat recommendation

So our league back here is transitioning from ASA to USSSA this season, I have been out of the utrip loop for a few years now, but am looking to find something similar to 33/25 Phenix, it was the goto bat for most of our girls. Is there a fast pitch bat out there with weighting like this? Best...
  8. Taprootgft

GTG s.paternostro is gtg

We hammered out a deal pretty quick and easy and he shipped right away, good guy, would deal with again.
  9. Taprootgft

Re-Issue Booger

So I have been out of the utrip world for years now, and the leagues I play in decided to switch from ASA to utrip, so need to hunt down a new utrip stick, I've got an old booger that I liked, but was curious do the re-issued boogers have the new utrip stamp or no? Thanks for any help, I'm...
  10. Taprootgft

ASA Official Score Book

To follow up on my previous thread,is there an actual ASA rule stating which teams scorebook is the official scorebook?
  11. Taprootgft

ASA ball carried put of play

Maybe I'm crazy, but is there a rule that differentiates between a caught ball that is caught then intentionally taken out of play by the fielder and where the fielders momentum takes them out of play after the catch (ie fielder makes a sliding catch in play but the momentum causes him to come...
  12. Taprootgft

ASA Batter-Runner Hit by Throw

So to appease my curiosity, after after a brief search to no avail though I am guessing its on here somewhere..... Ground ball to the shortstop, throw to first is low and wide and hits the guy running to first and continues out of play, ump called an immediate dead ball with no runners...
  13. Taprootgft

Looking for Quotes

Need to get quotes to give sponsors an idea of how much they would need to pay as they are willing to front the $ for the jerseys. But looking for 2 sets of jerseys for 2 separate teams (14 each set) Prefer Sleeveless, but if it's not an option sleeves are fine, would prefer full dye...
  14. Taprootgft

For Sale Get Smart & 300 Movie Promo Items

Used to do a bit of grass roots promo work and have some stuff leftover All Prices are OBO Get Smart Bumper Sticker - $3 (discount on multiples) Get Smart Do Not Disturb Door Knob Hanger - $5 (discount on multiples) perfect for replacing the old sock on the door Get Smart Mini Frisbee...
  15. Taprootgft

For Sale Calvin Johnson Auto Jersey Card Plus More

Have a few cards I'm trying to part ways with here, all prices are OBO Calvin Johnson, Jr. Crown Royale "Kings of the NFL" Auto Jersey Card, 03/10 - $115.00 - Traded Locally Lamar Miller Topps Inception, Jersey (D from Dolphins) 28/210 - $10.00 - Traded Locally Colt McCoy Topps Finest Auto...
  16. Taprootgft

GTG hamneggs is GTG

Traded a Miken DC Psycho for an OG Booger, we shipped same day, they arrived same day, GTG Bro here.
  17. Taprootgft

Dead Juice

Anyone else had this happen to them with their Juice, this thing was well broken in, but no cracks, or anything remotely close to that nature. First couple game of this season it was really spitting fire, so we assumed it was on its last legs or getting close, but figured had a while because...
  18. Taprootgft

LTTF Evil BP Balls

I have these to offer up, must be in decent condition. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1191140 http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1181760
  19. Taprootgft

For Trade 27oz Miken DC Psycho

GONE! Traded
  20. Taprootgft

Trade Discussion

So all week I've been going back and forth with a guy in my league on a trade, I still don't know if I'm sold on it. My current lineup C Ruiz, Carlos 1B Cabrera, Miguel 2B Altuve, Jose 3B Prado, Martin SS Aviles, Mike OF Bourn, Michael OF Ethier, Andre OF Gordon, Alex U Lawrie...