Search results

Softball.com:

1. Plumbwader

Favorite Bat You Have Ever Swung?

OG Booger when it only had about 100 swings left in her was unreal. Freak + after about 10 good BP sessions.
  2. Plumbwader

Reebok barrage legend

Is this a good stick for $80 NIW. Just starting senior ball so i need a new bat.
  3. Plumbwader

Been awhile

Sweet. i wasnt positive about that but cool ill look for a good senior model. One good thing about getting older i guess.
  4. Plumbwader

Been awhile

OK, i just joined a 40+ league after a 4 year softball hiatus. I am a recovering bat *****, and the last bat i owned was a Freak LE. The league im in allows 1.21BPF or lower. I can pick up older utrip bats for under $100 but im just wondering if the newer bats are worth the money compared to...
  5. Plumbwader

Back in the Game After 7-8 years!

I use my sombrero or trusty vietnamese rice paddy hat on those crap sun fields
  6. Plumbwader

For Sale Freak LE 26 oz.

$115?......
  7. Plumbwader

For Sale Freak LE 26 oz.

NR freak LE 26 oz. 600-700 cuts. Bat is in great shape with plenty of pop and life left. $125 to your door. I can send pics. Absolutely no trades. For sale only.
  8. Plumbwader

2010 College Football Thread

Hook 'em! \../
  9. Plumbwader

Good AVG.

Damn .950 is insane. That would take a ton of concentration and no beer!
  10. Plumbwader

Good AVG.

Comparatively speaking, what do u say is the .300 level in softball? What's the Mendoza line(.200)?
  11. Plumbwader

breaking in a miken freak LE

Definitely doesn't need to be rolled. These bats are super sick!
  12. Plumbwader

GTG Freedaddy15 is gtg

Did a deal with this gtg board bro and all was smooth. Fast shipping and excellent communication and bat in better condition than described. Thanks bro!
  13. Plumbwader

For Sale NEW Replica jersey order going in 8/13

Nolan Ryan home rangers jersey?
  14. Plumbwader

My Next bat recommendations

x 2 on the heavy swing of the dc. Great great stick though.
  15. Plumbwader

For Trade Freak ltd. 27oz

Pm sent2 ya
  16. Plumbwader

For Trade miken le, psycho

I've got a 27oz. cnt+ ri for the le. Let me know.
  17. Plumbwader

What is the most durable UTRIP bat on the market?

Had a ri booger that I got at least 3000 hits out of. It was ridiculously hot when it cratered. Good stick.
  18. Plumbwader

GTG NoFear50 is GTG

Did a trade with NoFear50 without a hitch. Received the bat in the condition stated and fast. Do not hesitate to deal with this board brother!
  19. Plumbwader

GTG Coach and SBF are very GTG

Ordered a Psycho Supermax last week and paid for 2nd day air. Due to a mix up, SBF was unable to ship my bat. They offered me a DC Psycho to make up for it, and shipped it 2nd day air! Customer service at SBF is first rate, but I'm sure y'all already know that. They just got a customer for...
  20. Plumbwader

For Sale 28oz. FL Gear Virus

Yes it is the OG, but I believe it is a RI. I think it has a longer barrel than they originally came with.