Search results

1. B

Usssa modified world series

Tommy, Shawno's will not be playing... Sorry!
  2. B

Canaan VT 8/5-8/7

Jubb guys, you played awesome... Congrats!
  3. B

Hubbardston usssa world series qualifier

if that's the only reason a team won't come then i'm all for metal cleats! Got to get more teams to come play...
  4. B

State Tournament

Taking your beatings is tough though I won't lie... But the guys I have all enjoy spending their wknds with eachother! We to try to have the best time possible because we all spend our own money to go and play and i'm very lucky to have a group of guys that like to do it! It's even better now...
  5. B

State Tournament

If you have a group of guys that love to play then get into as many tournys as possible... I started a team 4-5 yrs ago and we took our beatings but we were competitive and that just made us want it more! I've had the same core guys and with a pick up here and there we have started to be a...
  6. B

Webster 10 Man Open Invitational

how many teams are looking to come and play?
  7. B

chester vt tourney

Ok cool... Thanks!
  8. B

Drifton, PA labor day weekend bat question

Thanks guys! Anyone have the contact info for drifton!?
  9. B

Drifton, PA labor day weekend bat question

Does anyone know how a team can get into this tourny!? Do I need a bid like canaan or is it open to any team!?
  10. B

chester vt tourney

Hoping to get an idea of how many teams are going... Mug, Ordinary J's, Shawno's, ???
  11. B

Usssa north east region championship

Tommy, Shawno's is interested in both so please keep me posted... Thank you!
  12. B

chester vt tourney

How many teams we looking at for this?
  13. B

Hubbardston usssa world series qualifier

Hey Tommy... I don't know if Shawno's was one of the three but we will be there if you have the tourny! Any other teams seem interested?
  14. B

Webster Invitational B Tourney

jubb21 the tourny is the 18-19th just in case you didn't know bra...
  15. B

chester vt tourney

I think this has been one of the better 9-man tournaments around until things started to change (dates. Etc.) so why do you want to change to ten-man!? If it's cuz you think more teams will come I understand but I still think you can get the same number w/ sling throwers! Just my opinion... We...
  16. B

Calling all Modified pitchers!!

puckeater00 I hope you heal quickly man... I pitch up in MA and have been thinking of wearing one! Hearing what happened to you is real scary! I hope you have a full recovery bra!
  17. B

The walt tourney!

The Rain delay at the 99's might have been the best part! Haha...
  18. B

Collins Classic

where is this tournament being played?
  19. B

The walt tourney!

Hey Kyle, just wondering what bats were being used in this tournament? I want to make sure we have the right ones...
  20. B

The walt tourney!

Cool thank you... I'll be sending the entry out this weekend just so you know! Thanks...