Search results

1. lefty_thrower

Need some HELP on a Worth issue

Hey guys, I need some help from you on something. I have a small store here locally, and I have a customer that bought 12 slowpitch bats for his team. I pushed him to Worth because that is what I swing. Well, in four weeks, they've had 4 bats crack, on the handle, at the serial code. All...
  2. lefty_thrower

Getting away from DeMarini

I posted this in the Worth forum, because I think that's where I'm leaning, but I love like the Freak 12. Give me your opinion. So, I have always swung DeMarini, and right now my gamer is my '14 Juggy. Bat is stupid hot for an ASA bat. Just got back to playing Utrip on the weekends, and...
  3. lefty_thrower

Think I'm switching to Worth...advice?

So, I have always swung DeMarini, and right now my gamer is my '14 Juggy. Bat is stupid hot for an ASA bat. Just got back to playing Utrip on the weekends, and looking to get a bat. So, looking for advice. I'm wanting to get a Worth, possibly a Miken, but what's your opinion? I want a bat...
  4. lefty_thrower

Rip It Air?? Question

Price check. I picked one of these up in a trade. 2014 model, 26oz, around 100-150 swings. What's it worth? Could I sell it for $60 or so? Thanks guys.
  5. lefty_thrower

Price Check 2014 Easton L6 NR

I just got a new L6 as a warranty replacement. Still in the wrapper. Easton says that it doesn't have a return left on it. So, I'm looking to sell it, how much would a NR in the wrapper sell for?
  6. lefty_thrower

Easton Question: L5 &L6

Question about the L5 and L6, both 26oz; which is more appealing for resale? I know one is Utrip and the other is ASA, but which is more likely to sell and for more money?
  7. lefty_thrower

Price Check Easton L6

What's are they going for right now? 2014 L6, NR, 26oz? Thanks guys
  8. lefty_thrower

GTG Lsube0555

New guy, only 10 posts, but he paid immediately then texted me, gifted it, and all seems good. Sent him a text of the shipping/tracking. GTG here! Awaiting his feedback on the bat:thumb:
  9. lefty_thrower

For Sale 2014 Juggy 26 oz

Ordered this bat on Friday, and got it in yesterday. Went an hit 25 bp balls. Just didn't work for me. Receipt dated 6/20/14. Asking $225 shipped, obo. Pm me SOLD!!!!! No trades. Also, lol, sorry about the pic directions....
  10. lefty_thrower

52/300 question

Our league is going to the 52 ball this year, and now I'm stuck with which I should buy. We have hit the Evils, and like them, but another guy suggested getting Tattoos. So, I called a place today, and they are sold out of Tattoos, but the guy tells me that the X Rock is the same ball...
  11. lefty_thrower

New to the Demarini...

Well, I haven't swung a D since highschool, about 15 years ago *cough cough*. I have been an Easton fan for the most part, but decided to start looking for a new bat. I do plan on getting a new Easton as well, but, as of now, I am the proud new owner of a Fu Dawg. Just paid for it today...
  12. lefty_thrower

Price Check Easton Price Check

Need a couple of prices. I'm looking to buy one of the following bats, and wanted to see what I should pay...thanks.. B3 S1 ST98
  13. lefty_thrower

New Eastons

Ok, so, just wanting to get a few opinions and clairty....and yes, I have used the search, just can't find exactly what I am looking for....or wait, maybe I just don't know what I'm looking for....yea, probably that. So, I have always swung Easton, my current gamer is a Salvo....just sold my...
  14. lefty_thrower

Fu Dawg question

Never owned a DeMarini, so I have a question...how can I tell if an Fu Dawg is returnable or not?
  15. lefty_thrower

A few Z questions...

Ok, so before I get started, I want to note; I have searched and searched, looking for answers, but haven't gotten exactly what I am looking for. I did get some good info, but I need get a little clarity So, I have always swung Easton, for the most part.....Flex, Salvo, Reveal (sucks) and so...
  16. lefty_thrower

LTTF 1993-2002 Camaro/Firebird Stealthbox w/Sub

I'm selling a stealthbox from a 1998 Camaro. This sub goes in the driver side cubby hole and is covered so that you can't see it. It holds a 10" sub which is included. This one originally came from JL, and had a JL W3 in it if I remember correctly. It currently has a Rockford Fosgate...
  17. lefty_thrower

GTG SwampDnkey32 GTG

Bought a bat from him...Paid on Sunday, got the bat on Thursday....looked nice and shipping was pretty quick! GTG here!
  18. lefty_thrower

Has anyone ever seen or done this??

I bought a bat from a buddy of mine. He takes really good care of his stuff btw. My question is, when I got it, he had a little tape near the end of the bat. I just asked, and he said it was to keep the stamps in good shape and visible. When I unwrapped the handle to rewrap it, there was...
  19. lefty_thrower

Price Check 30oz scn17?

new in wrapper, what should a 30 cost?
  20. lefty_thrower

og freak question

im looking at several bats to buy, and there is an og freak as part of tje deal with one of the bats. my question is, i know it is outlawed in pretty much everything, so if i get it, and dont like it, will i have a hard time selling it? it has about 500 swings and is in good shape, i just dont...