Search results

1. R

For Sale 2012 (grey) Miken DC 41 27 oz

Screwed up my shoulder and out for the year. Not sure the value of this bat, but looking to get around $130, but please tell me if I'm out of my mind. No idea how many hits it has on it. No cracks, webbing, etc... 27 oz. supermax Was hitting great for me before I screwed up my shoulder...
  2. R

For Sale Cornhole/ bag toss/ bags

My company builds custom ordered cornhole games. Ships coast to coast. Best way is to check out website and inquire there. www.bagboys.net
  3. R

For Sale Mw3 - ps3

Played it 3-4 times, but like Black Ops better. $25. PM if interested.
  4. R

For Sale/Trade Miken Psycho

Looking to sell my 27 oz OG super max (black bat) psycho. For sale only. No trades. Looking to get $115 obo shipped. My bat has about 300ish hits. I play once a week and only did 1 bp this year, so not used much. The serial number on my bat 03150625 for those asking. No cracks...
  5. R

For Sale Cornhole

Custom ordered cornhole sets in West Michigan. Holland/ GR area. Can deliver, but stupid expensive. www.bagboys.net Replacement bags for your cornhole game. www.cornerbags.com or contact us at [email protected] -Riendogg
  6. R

For Sale 26 oz mv3

I have a 26 oz. MV3 I need to either sell for $140ish or trade. I am looking for a 27 oz '09 titan ressy. Would also look at a 27 oz psycho. -Riendogg
  7. R

For Sale WTS Miken MV3

I'm looking to sell my Miken MV3. NR 26oz supermax. I dropped down to playing only 1 night a week and need the money to buy some career stuff. Looking for $150 shipped, but will listen to offers. e-mail me if interested: [email][email protected]...
  8. R

For Trade Ltt mv3

I have a non-returnable MV3 I got last year. 26 supermax. Just not the weight I'm looking for. I'm looking to do a straight trade for a 27 oz straight trade.
  9. R

HUGE Cornhole/ Bags tournament

I wasn't sure what thread to put this in, but just wanted everyone to know about a huge cornhole tournament my company (Bagboys616) is putting on this year at the Bike Fest on the Grand at Conestoga Campground in Coopersville on August 21st. For more information check out either the Bike Fest...
  10. R

GTG Canon

Canon = gtg for sure. Easy transaction, great bat!
  11. R

LTB Miken MV3 26 oz maxload/ Easton SCN12BH

I'm looking to buy either a Miken MV3 26 oz maxload (can be 27 oz), OR an EASTON SCN12BH 27 oz maxload (the red and black one). I have $150 shipped for mv3. I have $100 shipped for easton. Open to offers also. -Riendogg
  12. R

LTB Miken MV3 26 oz maxload

Have around 150 for a Miken MV3 26 oz maxload. Pictures are much appreciated, and normal details about bat would be great also. LTB Easton SCN12BH 27 oz ($110 ish) or Easton SCN15BH Stealth Tri-Zone ($? not sure... )
  13. R

Any Hiring umps

I'm looking to rent out a local township ballpark for a tournament this summer. I've never done this before, and wondering how to go about getting umps for the tourney. How much do you pay them? How do I find them? This is more of a benefit tourney, so no sanctioned play or anything like...
  14. R

WTS '09 titan ressy

I've got an '09 Titan Resmondo with about 300 - 350 swings. I have the receipt and it is fully returnable. It's getting really hot, and doesn't have any spiderwebbing or rattles. Looking for 165, but shoot an offer. Not looking to trade.... need the money. Need to add the 3 percent paypal...
  15. R

Custom Cornhole games $70

We make custom cornhole games with your choice of logo on the boards. Boards are primed white, then painted to your choosing. Legs are made of sturdy 2x4's and are collapsable for easy storage. The $70 gets you 2 painted boards (with logo's) and 8 matching beanbags. Shipping extra. E-mail...
  16. R

Bags/ Baggo/ Cornhole custom $70

We make custom made cornhole games with collapsable legs for easy storage. The $70 gets you both boards painted with your logo choice and 8 matching beanbags. Local pickup and delivery is best for Grand Rapids, MI area. Delivery gets expensive, because package weighs around 55 pounds...
  17. R

We make custom ordered cornhole games with matching beanbags. $70 or shoot me an offer I can't resist. The money will get you 2 boards with your logo choice on them and 8 beanbags. Legs are collapsable for easy storage. Local pickup/ delivery the best for Grand Rapids, MI area, but I'm...
  18. R

We make any custom ordered cornhole boards of your choice. Legs fold in for easy storage. Located in Grand Rapids area. Local pick up or delivery. Can add shipping to your price, but that's your call. The $70 gets you 2 boards painted with your design, and 8 color matching beanbags...
  19. R

Bags/ Baggo/ Cornhole game $70

I make custom ordered cornhole games with any logo on the boards that you want. The $70 gets you 2 boards and 8 beanbags that match the 2 main colors of your choice. I can do pretty much any sports team logo or even get creative with a custom design of your own if you send me a picture of it...
  20. R

2009/2010 Ressy Titan

Looking to buy a 2009 or 2010 Ressy Titan. 27 oz would be awesome, but I would consider 28 oz. Needs to be returnable with a reciept. Hit me with what you got. What you asking for em? -Riendogg