Search results

1. fierce_gt

What are the chances j3a for deuce?

what are the chances of trading a 27oz j3a for a deuce(probably 26oz if the endload talk is real). it's been ages since any bat has even piqued my interest, so i'm pretty out of touch with what's worth how much these days. still basically zero ASA around here, so my j3a's have seen about 6 in...
  2. fierce_gt

If you ever wondered how the f-series doublewalls were made...

our team busted ours at the handle, and i had one from years ago that cracked the barrel so i figured i'd have a look inside. maybe salvage a BP bat by putting them together first off, i get why demarini's aren't often shaved, they don't often lose endcaps, and they aren't known for...
  3. fierce_gt

BBS-just for fun

it's been awhile, and an entire new bat list since I did this, so figured I was due. of course this was to see how I swing the bats, not how the bats perform. but that doesn't mean it won't be fun to share results. so basically, I took some bats, I set up my radar behind a batting tee, and...
  4. fierce_gt

my unscientific comparison of the j3's to my current crop

you may know in the past I've done some BBS testing with a radar and hitting off a tee. I did those for my own personal information, but tried to do the testing as bias free as possible(aside from the dude holding the bat) anyway, a few of my buddies wanted to hit some BP today so I took my...
  5. fierce_gt

Why aren't bats released with asa/usssa versions?

what I mean is, why doesn't demarini release asa and usssa versions of the same bat? it seems like every now and then they do, like with the juggy's, but they are never the same feel. I think most other companies have asa and usssa versions of the same bat, although I don't know if they have...
  6. fierce_gt

so when was the last time you saw...

a utrip the one niw at a store? or how about a cf3? there's the one fun thing about being in Canada is bats seem to get lost in the back for years and then pop out at weird times. was getting my skates sharpened the other day and checked out the ball section and noticed the cf3 first(had to...
  7. fierce_gt

For Sale 28oz 1B Juggernaut

For sale: $140 local $165 shipped to Canada, EMT $170 shipped to US, PP (you cover the fees) also open to trades for new utrip stamps(J3, VX2, eastons, etc) bat is a 28oz first batch juggernaut. plenty of hits, has foam rattle. no other concerns. pics tell the story
  8. fierce_gt

Heads Up

I just got a chance to hit with both the J3u and J3a... so no more holding back, haha:p but in all seriousness i'll try to do this as politely as possible. today, hitting a mix of hot dots, grey dots, and the odd gold dot, in a dome, hitting my way old, mad rattling, hottest asa bat...
  9. fierce_gt

My league batlist/rules finally announced

so we'll be using the optic yellow super gold dot balls, and can swing bats with 2000asa, 2004asa, or the new usssa stamp on them...*and not on the banned list of course* i think i might have a chance to finally put one over the fence this year, haha. hoping the j3u works for me, cause i...
  10. fierce_gt

are you more likely to buy a new bat to use or collect?

serious question, i mean many of us have way more bats than we'd ever intend to use in a game, and we have one reason or another to justify why we do it. i for example used to try a 'gamer/backup/trial' rule for each league. i was only allowed to have 3 bats, one that fit each of those roles...
  11. fierce_gt

J3 balance test

all bats are 27oz most endloaded -J3u -RD28 asa -J3a -Juggernaut most balanced despite how close the j3a and juggy were on this balance test, the j3a does feel noticeably more endloaded, almost like the FSE, when holding it. to be honest, i'm REALLY liking the feel of the j3a...
  12. fierce_gt

For Trade bats for J3A

i'm looking for a 27oz J3A. new, used, nr as long as it's not broken:p bats i have to offer: -27oz SSR2 trade only -27oz SSR4 150 shipped -27oz FL MM Gear (Short barrel) - far left in pic 150 shipped -28oz juggy (1st batch:rolleyes:) - has black grip in pic trade only depending on...
  13. fierce_gt

Gold Geezer pics

felt like it was my duty to add my pics the general shots: details that mean nothing to me but might to somebody else: for what it's worth, i wrote what was on the handle of the green 28oz geezer i traded to phil after each pic K(with an 11 right underneath it) 07 10 09...
  14. fierce_gt

For Sale 27oz Legend

selling my 27oz demarini LC Legend. i'm not sure on the number of the hits, but the bat is pretty clean. There is some webbing(tried to show in pics). Bat is returnable, i do not have a receipt, and it has taped grip. bat has not been compression tested. i should also note, this bat has a 'soft'...
  15. fierce_gt

Price Check PC a bunch: 1b juggy, fse, mlc, rd, ss...

Looking for a price check on the following bats. i don't know which ones i want to keep/sell and a lot of that will depend on what they are worth. just figure it's time to get rid of the bats i don't personally use in games from top to bottom in the pic: 28oz 1B juggy - unknown hits 26oz NR...
  16. fierce_gt

Place your bets...

Round one: ASA Round two: NSA Round three: Senior RESULTS: NSA Bats: http://youtu.be/A4EVDMqWDnI CDN OTC - 131kmh Stadium - 130kmh Cartel - 129kmh VX2 - 128kmh Legend - 127kmh Senior Bats: http://youtu.be/QpT72os3e94 Geezer 1- 129km/h Geezer 2- 128km/h EL...
  17. fierce_gt

go get your unicorn

http://www.sportsfreaksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69245 still have no clue why everybody is so fascinated with this bat all of a sudden, but saw this posted and figured since it'll sit unsold there for a month i might as well let you guys know about it. and because i hate ppl that...
  18. fierce_gt

hit 20C today

so i got a chance to finally try out some new bats. never had a reason to test out nsa bats before, but will be playing in a league one night a week this year the 3 i really paid attention to were the stadium(28oz), cartel(28oz), and vx2(27oz). stadium and vx2 were brand new, 0 hits...
  19. fierce_gt

my 2cents on the one line (asa)

so we had our social in the dome tonight, and i ended up winning a sunday swagger, so finally got a chance to give it some swings. for me: one.12 (over 500 swings) is the stiffest and by far most balanced MLC (300-400 hits) is fairly true to weight, it does feel a little endloaded to me...
  20. fierce_gt

Vx2

so just checking guys, is the vx2 going to be the next RD:p i only ask because like the RD i'm tripping over them in stores at high retail prices that i thought would never be touched online. don't wanna miss out this time:D but no seriously, i'm just amazed that a bat that will soon be legal...