Search results

1. I

For Trade Attn sneakerheads wse titan for penny 1's

Great shoes! Still wear my og royal foams! Good luck.
  2. I

Price Check 2 30oz, 08 flex, og extended

Thanks for the help AJ!
  3. I

Price Check 2 30oz, 08 flex, og extended

30oz easton synergy Scx3 extended, bat is in great shape. Estimate about 500-700 swings on it. Very light webbing, swings a lot lighter than most 30oz bats I've swung. Completely stock except the original grip, never returned but does NOT come with receipt.* 30oz easton synergy scn8 flex, bat...
  4. I

For Sale/Trade Many items for sale

I'd like some computer info, if you have anything left.
  5. I

If a guy rolls bats for others....

Ask roethlisberger, only when it happens twice. Obviously that's different, ppl are arguing that it is not that big of a deal, but is still illegal. I'm saying it is about as illegal as pirating music and speeding...illegal yeah, but not that big of a deal. Shaving is a bigger deal to me.
  6. I

If a guy rolls bats for others....

You guys are great. Do you ever speed? It's illegal, ever download a cd without paying for it? That's illegal. We all do illegal things every day that we don't get caught. Rolling a bat to me is on the same level. I'm sure everyone crying about rolled bats have never done anything illegal.
  7. I

in the garbage can at the field....

Thank you. Always wondered about that.
  8. I

in the garbage can at the field....

Can someone please explain the "rod" to me. I've heard mention of it, but have never understood it.
  9. I

Ever had a bat that exceded your epectations?

Mizuno Wrath II, got 2 of them for 100 bucks a couple of years ago. Used them for bp and team bats for awhile then 3 ppl on my team were killing the ball with it. Broke one but still have the other, don't swing it much. But it really did surprise me.
  10. I

Worth gold dot?

Thanks for all the replies, our league just switched to these and everyone is complaining about them. We get one new ball IF we're the first game of the night. Just trying to get a leg up on the competition.
  11. I

Worth gold dot?

League supplies these balls, I've been injured all year and will be coming back this week. I need to know what bat to use with a worth gold dot. Og crush scx3 scn8 f98 rayzr juggernaut
  12. I

"the shocker" bat decals/stickers

Can I mix and match colors or do all 5 have to be the same?
  13. I

GTG Chaotic

All the way G2G in my book. Super fast shipping. Bought an og extended yesterday and already received the bat today.
  14. I

Nike Air Jordan XX for sale

Size 13 or not, i would consider buying those space jams. Very clean. They are rereleasing this december tho, so if you want to make real money you should do it now.
  15. I

Nike Air Jordan XX for sale

Bump for some clean XX's, too bad I wear 11.5.
  16. I

Jordan for SALE!! GREAT PRICE!! W pics

you do not to see pics of the box, you can tell they are fake by the signatures on the towbox. his pics look like they were written with a silver sharpie. and i can assure you this shoe never went on sale. this pair came out on all star weekend, and were pretty limited. they store i got my pair...
  17. I

ND Football Season Tix F/S $1800 OBO

what section? lower or upper bowl?
  18. I

2005 DeMarini F2 (26 oz) - near mint

Smoothest transaction ever. Thanks again.