Search results

1. stpws40

My daughter is starting 8U and I need help

Hey shoot me a text if you can. I haven't been on this site in a while and can't figure out how to check messages. 864-449-6710
  2. stpws40

My daughter is starting 8U softball. I'm having to buy everything either new or used. Bat (30/20 prefer composite), Cleats (women's 7), bat bag,batting helmet with mask etc. Her team colors are red and royal. Anybody got anything they are selling that meets my needs?
  3. stpws40

My daughter is starting 8U softball. I'm having to buy everything either new or used. Bat (30/20 prefer composite), Cleats (women's 7), bat bag,batting helmet with mask etc. Her team colors are red and royal. Anybody got anything they are selling that meets my needs?
  4. stpws40

My Daughter is starting 8U

5. stpws40

Need Fully Sub Prostaff Shirts and pullovers.

I am looking for an artist to create a logo for new shirts for my pro staff. I'm looking for something a little different than softball unis. I am looking to incorporate some different pictures that I have. We are wanting to include a drake mallard, a turkey, largemouth bass and a white tail...
  6. stpws40

Logo/ Sub Polo Needed For Prostaff Members

I am looking for an artist to create a logo for new shirts for my pro staff. I'm looking for something a little different than softball unis. I am looking to incorporate some different pictures that I have. We are wanting to include a drake mallard, a turkey, largemouth bass and a white tail...
  7. stpws40

Pitch That Goes Middle

What is your definition of pull hitter just so I know we're on the same page.
  8. stpws40

Plate Diagram

Does anybody have a plate diagram that shows strikes vs balls? I know it has a lot to do with where it crosses the plate but just curious. I was playing rec and we were up by 11 runs. Umpire says y'all's strike zone is about to swell up. I watched a decent pitch just to low for me, I'm 6'4"...
  9. stpws40

Pitch That Goes Middle

What pitches usually come right back at the pitcher?
  10. stpws40

Need Jersey HELP!!

HELP!!! I need one jersey, blue, the name Blue Team Sports, #14, Quasi on the back in 4xl or 5xl. Don't care what font or style the team name is, it can be one you already have saved. My team got under armor shirts and my lovely wife shrank mine and it looks like it came from the baby gap!! PM...
  11. stpws40

Need a Jersey

HELP!!! I need one jersey, blue, the name Blue Team Sports, #14, Quasi on the back in 4xl or 5xl. Don't care what font or style the team name is, it can be one you already have saved. My team got under armor shirts and my lovely wife shrank mine and it looks like it came from the baby gap!! PM...
  12. stpws40

BP balls in the rain

No, Unfortunatly not, they are soaked
  13. stpws40

BP balls in the rain

I had a duffle bag in the back of my truck full of bp balls and it rained on them all day. Do you think that will effect them in any way?
  14. stpws40

Distance to plate?

Thanks guys!!!
  15. stpws40

Distance to plate?

What's the distance to the plate from the mound on an ASA feild, compared to a utrip feild?
  16. stpws40

LTB LTB One Elite Hat

I'm looking for an Elite hat, my team is a bunch of cheap people. Anybody able to poit me in the right direction? Shoot me PM's
  17. stpws40

LTB LTB Pitchers Mask

How much you looking to get for that game face?
  18. stpws40

LTB LTB Pitchers Mask

Prefer a combat face off, but pm me what you got.
  19. stpws40

LTB Hats

I need some hats, I like the hats that have mesh back with white threads on bill. Anybody care to help me with this...Shoot me a pm
  20. stpws40

Extras

Got any 4x size?