Pitch That Goes Middle

ChillyBaller

Psalms 54:4
Outside on pulls and middle in on oppo hitters. This has been my experience

But definitely outside on pull hitters. Be ready on those

Danny Kaffee

Extra Hitter
You pitch me outside and I'm going middle. Pitch me where I like it (inside) and you get to enjoy the laser show.

zitro23

Addicted to Softballfans
I generally only end up going middle if its high and outside. I feel like if its low I'm much better at waiting on it

donovan106

If someone tries to pull an outside pitch. One that is low and out or middle and out. Those can go up the middle very easily, intentional or not.

krakrt

Addicted to Softballfans
Short and outside is middle all day for me, but if I'm trying to hitter there I can take most any pitch in that direction.

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
The pit h thrown by someone who I'm pissed off at...... Other than that I'll go the other way on outside pitches and pull inside pitches. Every now and again I'll go the other way on inside or middle pitches but never hard.
But if I'm looking to pull cause of a weak fielder and it's outside.... Duck

ancientways.sbc

Addicted to Softballfans
any pitch to any batter is a pitch that can come back at you. whether it's a good hitter or not, it happens. typically though, your low and away stuff to a pull hitter gets you in the most trouble.

jstrong

They love to hate me
A good hitter, any pitch he wants. A bad hitter the outside ball that he pulls but because its outside he puts back up box. Its all about placing your hands, if you keep your hands in and bat head back you'll put inside pitches right back up the shoot.

Beast28

Addicted to Softballfans
Short pitch to me(me hitting). If it is up in the zone it gets elevated, pitcher has no worries, even if it comes middle, it will over his head. When I hit short pitches that would land in front of the plate, look out. Ankle high rockets.

east bay j

The Polish Hammer
As a left handed pitcher the following scenario's have a greater potential to go middle:
1) An inside out curve - batter thinks its inside for a pull shot but ball tails over the middle
2) Any low pitch over the middle or outside of the plate
3) Any outside pitch - most experienced hitters can go opposite field on these, rec league heros not so much

My reverse spin pitches always go inside out on a righty. On a good day I can pitch it directly at the batter & hit the inside part of the strike zone. On a bad day it tails over the meaty part of the plate and I'm back peddling as fast as I can.

Wupang

530sports.net
It's underhand, just about every pitch can be taken middle, unless the umpire is making you stay in the batters box.

BLACK DEATH

RED DEATH now
To me it's any pitch can be sent back. They pitch me inside, it's a shot at the head, outside pitch its a shot at their feet. I've seen any and every pitch go back at me when I pitched n catched. Just keep ur glove up to protect the head, the rest will heal.

HAMMERHEAD

<font color="#000000">BATS</font>
Short pitch to me(me hitting). If it is up in the zone it gets elevated, pitcher has no worries, even if it comes middle, it will over his head. When I hit short pitches that would land in front of the plate, look out. Ankle high rockets.

I agree with that ^