Search results

1. Steve99

Anyone catching flack for the disc rattling?

lol I was thinking that same exact thing for myself. Mine is all busted up inside with nuts rattling around and everything. I just can't get this thing to crack.
  2. Steve99

I just got my RMA for mine. Sucks to send it back but I hate not being able to use it. I love this bat.
  3. Steve99

I was really on the fence about getting it tested because I was pretty sure it was going to fail. It was just ridiculous. But I figured what the heck. He did only test one side but he said that it didn't matter. If it fails on any side the bat is not allowed to be used.
  4. Steve99

Mine failed before the disc actually came apart. It had the normal disc rattle when it failed. I let a buddy use it in a league game and that's when the disc shattered.
  5. Steve99

Mine failed at ASA states here in PA. They preloaded it to 500 and only made it to 1100. Not sure how many swings I have on it but it's a decent abount and my disc is gone. Sounds like a couple of nuts are rolling around in there.
  6. Steve99

Not GTG Unleashed_19 (Pacific Apparel)

The point would be to get us our stuff. All that is owed is our white pants that we ordered, shorts, towels, and hoodies. I mean how hard is it for you guys to get this done? You gave us free pants and jerseys before you decide to make what we originally ordered. How does that make any...
  7. Steve99

Sad face

The disc inside mine just completely shattered the other day. It sounds like a damn maraca now. Mine might split in half real soon.
  8. Steve99

Issues with Pacific Apparel

Jeff, you absolutely crack me up every time you post something. It's either another lie about when our stuff is going to be done, or a lie about why you didn't ship when you said you were going too, or even a threat to one of your paying customers. Good job on that one. It's funny that you...
  9. Steve99

Do you prefer a backpack or bag for your stuff??

I have a bat pack and a roller. I use either one depending on where I'm playing that day. It's nice to have either option.
  10. Steve99

What's your current Utrip or ASA "gamer"?

ASA- 26oz ASA only DB Utrip- 26oz utrip DB
  11. Steve99

For Sale/Trade 26oz Derby Boys Utrip

That's called tracking. Its common on these.
  12. Steve99

Issue with Vinci BMB-L

Thanks bro
  13. Steve99

Issue with Vinci BMB-L

Thanks guys. I'm going to try this out sometime this week.
  14. Steve99

Issue with Vinci BMB-L

Yes, I do wear them while batting. I'm usually a small or medium.
  15. Steve99

Issue with Vinci BMB-L

I guess but I really love this glove. I tried a batting glove but I hate the feel of it.
  16. Steve99

Issue with Vinci BMB-L

I have no idea. I have the leather piece as tight as I can get it and the glove literally falls off my hand.
  17. Steve99

Issue with Vinci BMB-L

Already did. Thanks HH.
  18. Steve99

Issue with Vinci BMB-L

I'm either blind or there is no video in that thread...
  19. Steve99

Issue with Vinci BMB-L

Need some advice here about my glove. I have a 13in BMB-L and I love it but my only issue is my hand is kinda small and the glove can't get tight enough on my hand for my liking. I've tried using a batting glove but I don't field well wearing one. Is there any way I get tighten it more some how?