Search results

1. GL0cK

Colorado Prison softball

What is it for?
  2. GL0cK

2016 DC41 and Freak 30

Ya I heard Nightmare is coming back with a lot of new faces. Last year seemed like a down year for that area as far as conference teams goes. Makes sense that the players have joined other teams as well. Even MW wasn't as good as they usually are. It would be nice if you guys get that major...
  3. GL0cK

2016 DC41 and Freak 30

What does Kansas/Missouri area have brewing for Conference teams this year? is Midwest/Syndicate coming back? That B&B sponsor coming back again?
  4. GL0cK

2015 E Worlds West

Utah is one of the biggest sangbagging states there is. Your E teams would be D in CO. All the teams out there break up and stay at the same level. All you have to do is look at the history of Utah in these world tournaments to know.
  5. GL0cK

miken freak black ASA

Is the Freak Black ASA not as good as the Freak52?
  6. GL0cK

Combat comparison

Did you get the new 2016 BHose? I am curious to see how it measures against the Freak Black or 12.
  7. GL0cK

Denver, Colorado Player

Where are you looking to play and what level are you looking to play?
  8. GL0cK

2015 Easton Raw Power Bryson Baker Review

Par for the course in Cali.
  9. GL0cK

Evil Sports partners with Nike

This is a great idea! I think I am at 48 Rockets and 60 Lites. Well, it would be how many I should have except the ones that have been lost.
  10. GL0cK

Anyone gettin in on the dlas?

Debating it as well, I do wish we had the chance to get the other "special" bats. I liked the weighting better on last years Portent, so basically that only leaves the DB as a potential bat.
  11. GL0cK

Price Check Portent G3 2015

The new one is midloaded and performs nice. I liked the feel of last years one better though.
  12. GL0cK

Returning and gettting a '15

All except the new associations There were no local teams swinging Combat from what I saw, so probably just aren't used to seeing the "webbing" of the Combat. Same goes for World's depending on if you got a local umpire as well.
  13. GL0cK

Returning and gettting a '15

At the Houston major this year they were throwing out all the Combats that had any sort of tracking. They wouldn't do a compression test, just a visual.
  14. GL0cK

New 2015 Combats

Swung the new USSSA Portent last night. Almost feels like a midload on the bat. Swings a lot like the first Dirty. The ball was jumping off the bat from the first swing. Impressed with the performance.
  15. GL0cK

C Worlds Brackets.... Who's Going???

They should have been a B team not dropped all the way to C and then kept all the points from ASP.
  16. GL0cK

Avarice G4

It is a great bat, I have about 100 swings on it and it is nasty for sure. I like the weighting of it.
  17. GL0cK

Avarice G4

Swung mine yesterday and it feels real nice. Swings lighter than the 27.5 sticker weight. Bat is hot out of the wrapper. Soft feel to it, but ball really jumps. I will hit it head to head against my Portent and DB at some point, but I think it probably out performed both.
  18. GL0cK

New Combat Bags

If it is anything like the roller back pack that I have from Combat, I can hold 4 bats, shoes, 2 gloves, and a bunch of balls. They are pretty nice.
  19. GL0cK

New Combat Bags

Who is going to sell them? I didn't see them on Combat's page either.
  20. GL0cK

Returning a Combat

The Portent and DB will perform the same. The Portent is slightly end loaded and the DB has a little bit more end load to it. If you liked the Yellow one, get the new Green DB.