Search results

1. Hawkeye92

2021 ISA Senior World Series - Columbus, IN

https://seniorsoftball.com/?event=1602 Any of you guys going to be out there at the end of July? I’ll be there playing in the AAA 50 division. Would love to meet some fellow SBF players. https://seniorsoftball.com/?event=1602
  2. Hawkeye92

2015 DC41 Red Knob

Is there any market for these anymore? I have a well used 26oz that just sits in the bag these days. Thinking about selling it. Can I get a price check?
  3. Hawkeye92

Tampa Jan 29-31

Is anyone going to be in Tampa this weekend? This will be my first time down there for the big Tournament of Champions and I’m really looking forward to it.
  4. Hawkeye92

Adidas 2 piece Melee2 12”

I just picked this bat up to back up my Miken JB or maybe battle it for gamer status. The YouTube reviews seem pretty legit but what do you guys who’ve swung it think? What should I expect from break in time, performance, durability, etc...? I’m looking to put some swings on it this weekend.
  5. Hawkeye92

Knee Replacement

I’m getting pretty close to pulling the trigger on TKR but worried that it will be the end of my softball career. Has any personally had or played with guys who have had total knee replacement? If so, how was the performance after the surgery vs before? I’m just tired of being in pain all the...
  6. Hawkeye92

Senior Bat Question

I joined the big 5-0 club in November and looking to play some Senior ball this summer. I’m looking to add a senior bat to my arsenal. I’ve been a Miken/Worth guy since the days of the OG Freak and my current Utrip gamers are: 26oz OG Freak ASP 26oz DC41 (white barrel/red knob) 27oz OG...
  7. Hawkeye92

Geno Buck M Nation ASA

Anyone have any insight on this bat? Team that we were playing tonight had one and it was crushing the 52/300's. I never see anyone talking about it here on the board. :confused:
  8. Hawkeye92

Price Check Miken Psycho Supermax USSSA SPSYMU

What's the going rate for a 26oz NR Psycho? In good shape, 200ish hits, with no cracks. The model pictured below.
  9. Hawkeye92

Izzy Icon

I just won an Izzy Icon in a raffle this weekend and not sure whether to keep it or trade for a Freak12. I'm currently swinging a DC41 and love it. Any thoughts from the Miken Militia? https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BgK-BReuFK0
  10. Hawkeye92

Price Check OG Avarice - Utrip

26oz OG Utrip Avarice. Couple Hundred hits. Just starting to develop tracking. Returnable. No receipt.
  11. Hawkeye92

Swinging Bunt TEAM 9

TEAM 9 C Eric Hulbert 1 AJ Amoreli - FAT JESUS 2 Albert Kabat 3 Brandon Hardwick 4 Diana Herrera 5 Heather Schertz 6 Jeff Rozanski 7 Jim Cuthbertson - HAWKEYE92 8 Jordan allen 9 Katie Mecklenburg 10 Ryan fuchs 11 Shawn Miller Saturday Schedule: 9:00 vs Team 8. 12:00...
  12. Hawkeye92

Need Some Advice from the MIKEN MILITIA

My Utrip league recently announced that only bats with new stamps will be approved for play this Summer. Unfortunately for me, that means that my beloved 2500+ hit OG Freak+ will no longer be legal for me to swing :cussing: Time to get a new bat. I'd like to stick with Miken and I'm...
  13. Hawkeye92

Demarini Bat Grips

I'm looking for some new grips for my bats and I really like the rubber grip that comes on the Cartel. Does anyone have some Demarini grips laying around that they've taken off bats in favor of tape? Let me know whatcha got. Thanks! Is this the same grip?
  14. Hawkeye92

For Sale Toxic, Mayhem, Connexions For SALE!!

Old school metals and composites for sale. All of the bats are used, but not abused. Stickers seen on them are from our league showing that they have passed compression tests for ASA. Debeer Shockwave Coiled Core $30 - 27oz - small dent on barrel - stamped "No Return". Connexion (ST7-Z) -...
  15. Hawkeye92

For Sale PST, Toxic, Connexion

RETIREMENT SALE!! No, I'm not retiring. I'm selling these bats for a friend who has decided to hang up the softball gear and pursue other adventures. All bats are 28oz and well used. Structurally sound with no cracks or major dents, dings, etc... Prices include shipping. I also have...
  16. Hawkeye92

CHICAGO AREA FALL SUPERDRAFT (Oswego)

Great tournament for a great cause here!! Last year was a lot of fun and this year should be bigger & better. See the picture for more info!
  17. Hawkeye92

GTG AFtony26 is GTG!!

Just completed a great deal with Tony. Good communication and fast payment. Thanks again Tony!
  18. Hawkeye92

Swinging Bunt - TEAM 19

Here We Go!! Friday 9:00pm Saturday 11:00, 2:00, 4:00 Team 19 C: Kevin Tompkins 1. Aljo Amorelli - Fat Jesus 2. Amber Bryant 3. Corey Tapp 4. Gregg Hansen - RodeoClown 5. Jim Cuthbertson - Hawkeye92 6. Kriss Van Dame 7. Kyle Schweizer 8. Mike LaFramboise 9. Mike Pietsch - fuzzmp316 10...
  19. Hawkeye92

For Sale ~~ OG Combat Anti Virus ~~

I had this listed before and a couple pending deals fell through so it's back on the open market!! 26oz EL. About 700 hits. No cracks or rattles. Typical bag & ground scratches. I'm the original owner, but the bat has been sitting idle for the last 2 seasons except for an occasional BP...
  20. Hawkeye92

Pitching Helmet Question

I'm looking at picking up a helmet/mask for pitching this season and have it narrowed down to the Worth or Lacrosse styles. Does anyone know if you can still wear sunglasses under these helmets? I don't want to get a tinted visor because I play both night and day games.