Search results

1. reid13

2015 Demarini questions

Anyone have a list and the specs of the new Demarini line? Just curious to see what they are coming out with this upcoming year. I had also heard some grumblings about them releasing a 1 piece. Thanks in advance.
  2. reid13

Price Check Used 27 oz SP13SY100

Thanks!!!!
  3. reid13

J3A and Fu-Dawg holding up to .47 cor Blue Dots

Me and some teammates of mine recently purchased 2 J3A's and a Fu-Dawg and I have seen a few posts discussing the duribility issues with the J3A, but havent heard much about the Fu-Dawg. We are military stationed in Korea and the post league that we will be playing in will be using .47 cor Blue...
  4. reid13

Osan Ball!!!

Just trying to get an idea of who will be going to Osan late this year and early next year and plans on playing some ball. I get there in Nov along with Carlo Aguon and want to get some cuts in, when the weather permits. Looking forward to getting over there and getting started early.
  5. reid13

Price Check NIW USSSA Averice

Just was wondering what these go for on the board. havent really seen any listed. I have a 27 oz NIW that out team won in a tournay and since we are an Easton team we are unable to swing them. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks..
  6. reid13

Headed to Osan!!!!

Got an asignment to Osan with a RNLD of 10 Nov 2012. Is Chief Waddle still running the show over there?
  7. reid13

For Sale/Trade Mutants for Sale or Trade for Easton

Looking to try to get my hands on a SCN17BH, SCN17 or SCN19 in a 26 or 27. This is what i have to offer up for trade. I will sell these bats as well, but want to entertain trade offers first. '09 Resmondo Mutant HD, 26 oz, 250-300 swings, no webbing, slight rattle. End cap has some wear...
  8. reid13

LTB LTB or Trade for a SCN17 or SCN19 26 or 27

Shoot me a message if there are any out there. I have some Worth Mutants i can get rid of for trade. I have a 27 oz 454 Mutant and a 27 oz 09 Ressy Mutant. Thanks.
  9. reid13

GTG josutton00

GTG boradr bro here, very easy to deal with!!!!!
  10. reid13

GTG wcoastsoftball

GTG boardd bro. fast shipping and easy to trade with....
  11. reid13

GTG Cat28s

GTG board bro. Sold him 2 bats and his payment was fast........
  12. reid13

GTG kklene

Traded bats with this GTG Board bro. Great comm as well.
  13. reid13

GTG Hammy1326

GTG board bro here. fast payment, dont hesitate to deal with him.
  14. reid13

GTG extremeVFT03

GTG seller here. fast shipping and came as described.
  15. reid13

For Sale 1 Titan and 2 Ressy Titans.......

I have 3 2010 Worths I need to sell. NIW 27 oz Titan - $165 OBO - SOLD 26 oz Ressy Titan, 300 hits, webbing slight rattle - $130 OBO 28 oz Ressy Titan, 200 hits, webbing no rattle - $130 OBO All bats are returnable but no reciepts. There is a pic in my albums, if you require more pics...
  16. reid13

2009 mutant HD

I am interested in picking up a NIW or slightley used 2009 Mutant HD 26 or 27 oz. Pm me if anyone has 1 they want to get rid of.
  17. reid13

GTG kellyfj10 is GTG!!!!!

Fast shipment and bat was as described. Dont hesitate to trade with this board bro.....
  18. reid13

GTG Gobbles GTG

Very quick payment. Dont hesitate to deal with this board bro!!!!
  19. reid13

For Trade NIW '09 27 oz Resmondo Titan

LTT a NIW 27 oz Resmondo Titan for a NIW 2011 Connell Mayhem II.
  20. reid13

GTG Moody #21 GTG

Great board bro here. Dont hesitate to do business with this guy is GTG!!!!