Search results

1. daviddickdpt

spartacus workout

any opinions on it? anyone have it on dvd?
  2. daviddickdpt

actual weight derby boys

whats the actual weight of the 28oz new derby boys on a scale? wish they still made 30 oz bats
  3. daviddickdpt

GTG bwh3516

no worries here, bat as described and with receipt.
  4. daviddickdpt

LTB Demarin Juggy or J2 flyswatter

MUST BE 30 OZ! let me know the details. prefer a J2 but Juggy may work as well.
  5. daviddickdpt

need a J2 ASA 30 oz

my buddy busted his juggy last night in BP. he's looking for a J2 now. anybody got one they are willing to part with?? let me know
  6. daviddickdpt

LTB J2 ASA 30 oz

Teammate looking for a J2. around 300 swings on it if possible. has to be 30 oz. let me know whats out there. thanks
  7. daviddickdpt

.40/375 to .50/300

I swing an OG AV. probably not going to switch, but out of curiosity would you switch to a different bat or non-composite? fences are 300 all the way around. lets hear the opinions!
  8. daviddickdpt

barrel length question

whats new combat bat has the closest in barrel length to the OG AV? I like that sweet spot at the end of the barrel.
  9. daviddickdpt

LTB compound bow

Looking for a compound bow for hunting. single cam, 29" draw and 60-70# draw wt. dont care about the brand but have been looking at bear bows. let me know what you got!
  10. daviddickdpt

GTG Texas-46

made a trade straight up 29oz for a 27oz OG AV. great pics, communication and shipping. Do not hesitate to make a deal.
  11. daviddickdpt

heavy AVs 29 or 30 FL/EL?

damn cold weather is doing a number on my bats. i have one already starting to crack. looking for some heavy AVs. anyone getting rid of theirs?
  12. daviddickdpt

GTG great deal

sold him a bat, payed first. good communication. do not hesitate to work with.
  13. daviddickdpt

1b glove

what do you guys suggest for a 1b glove? ive only played it in a pinch but sounds like its going to be my position this year. i appreciate the opinions
  14. daviddickdpt

LTB 1b glove

moving from 2nd to 1st this year in one league, debating on getting a 1b glove. glove i have now is 12.5". i also have a scn9 27oz that may be available for trade, see album and other posts by me for pics. all opinions appreciated.
  15. daviddickdpt

GTG Mjl 00 g2g

made a fair offer for my bat. paid with money order. made every attempt to get it to me the next day but i screwed up and didnt get him my info. then texted me a pic of the receipt. great communication. give him a chance, we all cant use paypal, but he prooved he's good for it. dont hesitate...
  16. daviddickdpt

For Sale/Trade M798 mayhem and SCN 9 for AVs

Looking for Combat AVs 28-30oz EL/FL/XEL in decent condition. i have a Jeff hall Mayhem 28.5oz for trade. has around 100 swings, serial # 708xxxx. sale price 180 OBO.......SOLD for 170 to MJL 00 Also have a SCN9, 27oz. no grip and slight rattle/click and tiny rattle with around 600...
  17. daviddickdpt

Looking for Combat AVs 28-30oz EL/FL/XEL in decent condition. i have a Jeff hall Mayhem 28.5oz for trade. has around 100 swings, serial # 708xxxx. sale price 180 OBO.......SOLD for 170 to MJL 00 Also have a SCN9, 27oz. no grip and slight rattle/click with around 600 swings. sale price...
  18. daviddickdpt

For Sale/Trade mayhem and SCN9 for AVs

Looking for Combat AVs 28-30oz EL/FL/XEL in decent condition. i have a Jeff hall Mayhem 28.5oz for trade. has around 100 swings, serial # 708xxxx. sale price 180 OBO....SOLD for 170 to MJL 00 Also have a SCN9, 27oz. no grip and slight rattle/click and tiny rattle with around 600 swings...
  19. daviddickdpt

Looking for Combat AVs 28-30oz EL/FL/XEL in decent condition. i have a Jeff hall Mayhem 28.5oz for trade. has around 100 swings, serial # 708xxxx. sale price 180 OBO....SOLD for 170 to MJL 00 Also have a SCN9, 27oz. no grip and slight rattle/click with around 600 swings. sale price 225 OBO...
  20. daviddickdpt

heavy AVs

Combat AVs 28-30oz EL/FL/XEL in decent condition. i have a Jeff hall Mayhem 28.5oz for trade. has around 100 swings, serial # 708xxxx....Sold to MJL 00 for 170 Also have a SCN9, 27oz. no grip and slight rattle/click with around 600 swings.