Search results

1. rkj35bombs

Utrip Mizuno Craze question???

Ive never swung one nor seen one swung! there just not popular in middle tenn. yet! i want to know if they r truely as hott as everyone is saying or out of the wrapper do u have to hit'em and put about 500 cuts before they break in????? let me know!
  2. rkj35bombs

GTG mikey31478 is a gtg dude!!!!

everything went as planned and communication was perfect! i would suggest dealing with this guy to anyone!!!!
  3. rkj35bombs

For Sale 27oz bj fulk

27oz bj fulk, great shape, still shiny!!!!!!!! this bat has around 75 hits max! perfect shape no rattle, cracks, or wear! pp as gift or include 3% fees!!! lmk, thanks 27oz bj fulk 150.00 shipped!!!!
  4. rkj35bombs

For Sale 6 speeds all perfect shape!!!!!

scn18bh perfect and a good price!!!!!!!!!!! ok i have been buying and selling for awhile and i just started a new business so im getting out of the bat hobby for awhile!!!! all bats r in perfect shape and all stock! none of the used ones have over 75 hits, no wear, rattles, cracks, or any of...
  5. rkj35bombs

For Sale/Trade Easton/Worth Bats

OG Flex 27oz vertical crack (see pic) has webbing. Rest of body looks good and still super hot!$175 obo SCN17 26oz perfect shape. Fully returnable. Very low hits. $200 SCN18 BH 28oz perfect shape. Fully returnable. Very low hits. $220 obo OG Booger 27oz yellow laser #520**** Very...
  6. rkj35bombs

GTG cruel33 is very gtg!!!!!

i recommend doing business with this guy! he had fast shipping, bat was what he said and communication was awesome!!!!! gtg bro rite here, i look forward to more deals with this cat!!!!!!!!
  7. rkj35bombs

For Sale 26 BAL. MV3 NOW & NICE 28oz NRG500 MAX

Ive got a brand new out of the wrapper 26oz bal. MV3 forsale! 210.00 OBO SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still have 1 more w/50 to 75 hits I also have a nice unknown # of hits 28oz NRG500 max! SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The mv3 was taken out of the wrapper 5 min. before this post in my house...
  8. rkj35bombs

For Sale/Trade Worth Mayhem 98

Worth Mayhem 98- $275 28oz ASA Has around 200 to 250 swings on it. No cracks, rattles, webbing! its in great shape! Fully returnable. OG, made in USA
  9. rkj35bombs

For Sale NEW and MINT BATS FOR SALE

Reaper utrip- 195.00 obo Freak- SOLD!!! Greg Connell Worth Mayhem- TRADED!!! Jeff Hall Titan-SOLD!!! 2010 Titan- TRADED!!! These bats r in perfect shape with no more than 30 to 40 swings on them(Reaper, Titan, Connell)! Absolutely no rattles, cracks, or anything! lmk, all prices are...
  10. rkj35bombs

For Trade orange og mayhem 33/23

bat is very hot and is the fast pitch version! looks identical to the slowpitch version and yes this bat is asa and can be hit in slowpitch as well!!!! its 33/23 and fully returnable! no cracks, rattles, endcap wear! bat is in great condition! looking for trades in 26 and 27oz, send all...
  11. rkj35bombs

For Trade 33/23 Phenix

HOT! bat is in perfect condition, no cracks, rattles, endcap wear or separation!!!! the bat is 33/23 fully returnable with no reciept! all trades welcome, looking in the 26 or 27oz range! the phenix is asa! lmk, thanks
  12. rkj35bombs

GTG DANTED3000 is definitely G2G!!!!!!!!!!

Great dude right here, he had fast and good communication, really easy to deal with and i would suggest anyone to deal with this g2g board bro anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. rkj35bombs

GTG FSOFTBALL was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

we trade bats deal went smooth and fast!!! I definitely want to deal with this g2g board bro again!!!!!! would suggest him to anyone!!!!!
  14. rkj35bombs

GTG 1ahn1

easy and fast! very good dude!!!
  15. rkj35bombs

For Sale/Trade 28oz RD28

28oz ASA RD28 i have a 28oz asa RD28 forsale or trade! this bat is fully returnable, no reciept, the bat has about 30 to 40 hits on it and is absolutely perfect! this bat has no webbing, rattles, crackes, endcap wear or anything else associated with a used bat! im looking for 26 or 27oz only-...