For Sale/Trade Worth Mayhem 98

rkj35bombs

Extra Hitter
Worth Mayhem 98- $275
28oz ASA
Has around 200 to 250 swings on it. No cracks, rattles, webbing! its in great shape! Fully returnable. OG, made in USA

CIMG2255.jpg

CIMG2254.jpg

CIMG2257.jpg

CIMG2256.jpg

Last edited:

BIG JOE

One hit left!
Worth Mayhem 98- $275
28oz ASA
Has around 2000 to 2500 swings on it. No cracks, rattles, webbing! its in great shape! Fully returnable. OG, made in USA

I also drug it behind my car to the ballfield. I don't want this screwing to hurt too bad so I will use some lube!

CIMG2255.jpg

CIMG2254.jpg

CIMG2257.jpg

CIMG2256.jpg

Fixed it for a, your welcome

rkj35bombs

Extra Hitter
Hey guys i just want everyone to know that this is a post of my friends and i let him put it under my name!!!!!!!!! For those who know me, youve seen my posts and you know what im about!!!!! I let him know the bat looked like it had more cuts on it than that and im sure he would lower the price! Once again i apologize if this rubbed anyone the wrong way but again its not my post, i was helping a friend!!!!! thanks to all board bros for understanding!!!!!!

SESC1001

FSU Nation
Hey guys i just want everyone to know that this is a post of my friends and i let him put it under my name!!!!!!!!! For those who know me, youve seen my posts and you know what im about!!!!! I let him know the bat looked like it had more cuts on it than that and im sure he would lower the price! Once again i apologize if this rubbed anyone the wrong way but again its not my post, i was helping a friend!!!!! thanks to all board bros for understanding!!!!!!

I hope this does sell for 275 because I will list my NIW OG Mayhem 27oz for 400