Search results

1. sfgiant

2010 veteran senior bat

To each his own. Our team has some guys that don't like the Veteran and another group that love it. I think the key to the bat is putting 200 plus hits to get it to open up and then the having a bat that might be somewhat less than the U2 (other think it might be better) but will last. I have...
  2. sfgiant

Veteran in the cold

no pics my man. I told Gates I would hit the bat in the cold and in return I could post the results. Not into the pictures or selling crap. Just doing an old friend a favor and that's the end of it.
  3. sfgiant

Veteran in the cold

It was once said “the coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco”. I was asked to help a friend with a cold weather test and there is no colder place in the nation in June than Golden Gate park (that I know of). We took this white Veteran bat to the park with temps about 48...
  4. sfgiant

How many of you played HS or College BB ??

let it be known that sportsaz can't run or catch well....no arm at all :) also let it known that in fantasy camp he jacked one over the left field fence at Scottsdale (giants spring training field) using a wood bat
  5. sfgiant

Mitt; Great guy....he was at ASU when I was in my prime years but we got to know each other later.
  6. sfgiant

Mitt; I did....
  7. sfgiant

played HS played at Kent State played in the show never could hit then and now in slowpitch.....still can't hit, or catch or run for that matter. I pay the team fees so they let me play :)
  8. sfgiant

Walk off BOMB or rediculous game saving defensive play?

I agree with smokeum....a great play in the field takes talent