Search results

1. bigsur10

Price Check Mint 26oz SY100

Need a price check on a Mint 26oz SY100. Not sure what they are worth. Got it in a trade.
  2. bigsur10

Bat Collections 3

Those PST's and that Genesis. Dont see them anymore. Damn it now I want a PST again haha
  3. bigsur10

Catalyst wanted!!!

Looking for either a yellow or red cat preferably in a 27 oz. Lmk what you have Thanks
  4. bigsur10

LTB Catalyst wanted!!!

Looking for either a yellow or red catalyst preferably in a 27 oz and with the new stamp. Will take old stamp and other weights. Lmk if you have one you want to get rid of. Love the bats and need to replace the one I cracked Thanks
  5. bigsur10

GTG Bbs

BBS definitely good to go. Great communication and bat was as promised. Thanks again!!!!
  6. bigsur10

For Sale TPS and Easton

Catty is gone too...
  7. bigsur10

For Sale/Trade OG Ultra 1 "Grey Ghost" and some ASA's

whats the word on the intensit-e? You still have it?
  8. bigsur10

For Sale/Trade 26oz shrek catty

Still have this bat???
  9. bigsur10

For Sale 26 oz sb105 75.00 OBO

Love my catalyst. Whoever gets this will have picked it up for a steal. Underrated bat in my opinion
  10. bigsur10

For Sale/Trade sb206 catty 30oz tank

Price is a little high still. Picked one up a few weeks ago for 85
  11. bigsur10

handle buzzing/vibration on ri catty

I noticed my re-issue cat was doing the same thing before i even took off the wrapper. Hasnt made any type of negative effect on the performance of the bat at all.
  12. bigsur10

For Sale/Trade 26oz shrek catty

Love my asa cat. Would pick up another if I hadnt just gotten one 2 weeks ago. Might have to sweet talk the lady so i can pick up another
  13. bigsur10

GTG figuringitout is gtg

great communication and super fast shipping. Definitely gtg. wouldnt hesitate to do another deal with him Thanks again!!!!!
  14. bigsur10

For Sale ** og asa catty **

pm sent...
  15. bigsur10

Does anyone know what's in this endcap?

i owned one of them back when they first came out and personally i think they are too fragile of a bat to shave. Great bats while they lasted but they never lasted all that long. You never know though.....
  16. bigsur10

DC-41 or 454 Titan

In my opinion, when i want a solid liner or pick where i want to hit i will swing the 454, when i want to get a little more distance i use the dc-41 because of the maxload. All in all its a personal preference, I personally love the 454 for place hitting liners
  17. bigsur10

Bye Bye thunder Advance's...

Hit them things until they blow up. Hell if your just gonna throw them in the bp bag I'll gladly pay for shipping just to take them off your hands :D
  18. bigsur10

****ting the bed

Slump busters, havent heard that in a while.
  19. bigsur10

****ting the bed

LMFAO this post needs a like button!!!!!
  20. bigsur10

For Sale 3 Pair of big boy pants for sale

Damn where were all this pants that people have posted in the past week 2 weeks ago. WOulda saved me from getting a brand new pair from boombah, oh well free bump to you