****ting the bed

All that uber manliness of a tourny somehow loses its appeal after 20 minutes. Balding paunchy asshats in clown pants lugging around 6 bats is a disturbing image.

All things being equal I'd rather chill with chicks in coed and friends who don't treat the game like the world series each AB.

But getting skunked sucks too.

If I want to hang out with friends we rather go to the bar and pick up slump busters!.......Jhall look what the **** you started.

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
The title applies more to this thread than the fictitious game you're speaking of.

All that uber manliness of a tourny somehow loses its appeal after 20 minutes. Balding paunchy asshats in clown pants lugging around 6 bats is a disturbing image.

All things being equal I'd rather chill with chicks in coed and friends who don't treat the game like the world series each AB.

But getting skunked sucks too.

You are so right. I play church coed too. I got invited to play in a weekend tournament a couple weeks ago and witnessed first hand what you describe. They could play, but it was crazy how some of these fools acted. I would much rather play in our coed league. Yeah, I'm not that good, but that is not the reason.

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
If I want to hang out with friends we rather go to the bar and pick up slump busters!.......Jhall look what the **** you started.

I do what I can :) and I agree if I just want to hang out with girls a softball field is not even in the top 50 places I would go

Nietzsche

Drowned God
You are so right. I play church coed too. I got invited to play in a weekend tournament a couple weeks ago and witnessed first hand what you describe. They could play, but it was crazy how some of these fools acted. I would much rather play in our coed league. Yeah, I'm not that good, but that is not the reason.

That hardcore, balls to the wall crowd is chock full of unbalanced overly competitive dudes. They are all skilled, not arguing that.

That said I've seen more douchebaggery and undiluted male jackassery in one tourny to fill up a lifetime.

Its such a disgrace to witness grown men acting like spoiled twits wailing about every call throwing fits and picking fights.

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA
That's what happened last night.

A collective flat team effort resulting in a dismal loss. The triple whammy: shut out, run ruled and a shortened game.

1-4 happens to everyone.....when it happens to everyone at the same time you get killed.

Good thing there's the next game, the next AB.

I think you call it " Karma ".

RetMilVet

Project War Path
That's what happened last night.

A collective flat team effort resulting in a dismal loss. The triple whammy: shut out, run ruled and a shortened game.

1-4 happens to everyone.....when it happens to everyone at the same time you get killed.

Good thing there's the next game, the next AB.

Got to hate days like this. But on the bright side you had more time to drink and hang out with the women.:D:D

vipvanilla

Addicted to Softballfans
Got to hate days like this. But on the bright side you had more time to drink and hang out with the women.:D:D

Women only dig guys who hit 450'+ bombs and go 4 for 4 with 3 of those being HRs and the 4th being a pissle (hate that word) up the middle at the pitcher

RetMilVet

Project War Path
Women only dig guys who hit 450'+ bombs and go 4 for 4 with 3 of those being HRs and the 4th being a pissle (hate that word) up the middle at the pitcher

LOL...until they find out that they are swinging less then average where it counts.:cool:

CATMAN18

GET SINISTER
That hardcore, balls to the wall crowd is chock full of unbalanced overly competitive dudes. They are all skilled, not arguing that.

That said I've seen more douchebaggery and undiluted male jackassery in one tourny to fill up a lifetime.

Its such a disgrace to witness grown men acting like spoiled twits wailing about every call throwing fits and picking fights.

and that was only after watching Resmondo play one game........... j/k

Nietzsche

Drowned God

To hear someone else's team goes through the rough patches and are on the losing side of an ass kicking is rare.

Wouldn't know by all the bullcrap others spread on here about hitting 400 ft shots at will and batting .900.