Search results

1. jkwoody22

Trail shoe?

Anybody try the Nike wild horse or the new balance hierro? What are the pros and cons, I want something a little more aggressive than the new balance turfs I wear, play infield on dirt, tried the Salomon’s and the Nike huaraches, both to narrow in the toe box, I miss the old boombah trails
  2. jkwoody22

GTG ImminentDanger

https://forums.softballfans.com/index.php?threads/looking-for-demarini-omega-ii-phenix-edition-12-barrel-dual-stamp-endloaded.1463360/ Bought a bat from me, very gtg
  3. jkwoody22

Monsta?

What is the difference between a fallout and a torch? Just weighting, and is the 3500 handle stiff or go with the 4500 to be stiff, I can’t stand the owner and haven’t kept up, but damn they have good results, saw a grunt style last night at league, but with that paint style there are multiple...
  4. jkwoody22

GTG Kj13

Gtg as usual, quick shipping, A++
  5. jkwoody22

GTG Kj13

Gtg as usual, clean bat and quick shipping
  6. jkwoody22

Thanks Chad

Got this baby today for my buddies 50th bday, he is a avid hunter and a giants fan, 14 weeks, thanx covid, came out awesome, and thanx again chad for doing this for us, 303 hoh 12.75 black with orange and camo mesh
  7. jkwoody22

GTG Shortyellowbus

Very gtg transaction as usual, thanx again
  8. jkwoody22

2020 dc 41

Just saw on the USA non linear list that a dc41 was approved on 3/25, I’m curious as he is with demarini peddling senior bats, a repaint or exclusive maybe, mdc20a is the model number, hope it haves the usual 1oz endload because the primo supermax I held today felt like a half ounce, just a...
  9. jkwoody22

2020 USA nautalai

Give me some feedback, hit count, endload etc, thanx
  10. jkwoody22

208 or 504

Help me decide, I’m looking for a glove to use at third/second, I’ve been using my 1799 and 303 12.75 there and was wanting something a little shorter, I use tip and prefer a wider pocket, almost bowl shape, maybe 207, kb17 as well, I used a tf21 in the past and liked it, but I think the 12.5 is...
  11. jkwoody22

Alpha prime or smash guerrilla 2

Give me some reviews of these roller bags for those that have/used them, time to replace my og demarini ops bag and I’m not paying 300 for the new demar, I’m not carrying more than 4 bats, just want a bag that stands and get my bats out easy with a good shelf, tia
  12. jkwoody22

Thanx Chad

Got home today to this beauty, thanx @milocoman for the fantastic service, pro303 12.75, timber with camel stitching and patches, black embroidery, tan laces, love the timber in person, the camel stitching pops, the patches are the perfect contrast, and this thing is super stiff ordering the...
  13. jkwoody22

Rawlings palm pad

this is just and extra piece of leather correct, I’m going to order a custom 303 hoh and going to be using this glove 1b, c, of and wonder if it is worth it, how thick it makes it etc, been gaming a Harper without it and had a couple of stingers in the palm
  14. jkwoody22

Yuck

got to love the pros who get multiple gloves, what’s this going to last 3 months lol All that pine tar
  15. jkwoody22

Warranty ?

Can you get a Miken as a warranty replacement for worth, or do they just stick to same company, even though they are the basically same company/bats
  16. jkwoody22

Rawlings jd?

There is a new Rawlings PROJD-6JBGP coming out, is this pattern similar to a Wilson 1799, looks to have a bigger hand stall, not familiar with the jd, I have a 303 Harper and a 1799, like aspects of them all, just curious, tia
  17. jkwoody22

For Sale/Trade SOLD Demarini Iconic 27.5 Asa

SOLD returnable/ receipt expired, 400-500 hits guesstimate, no cracks, shark tooth’s, rattles, end cap tight, has scratches and some chips, passed compression 3 weeks ago and put away, $150 PayPal f/f shipped priority CUS, trade I’m looking for is a 26 demarini steel/raw in good condition, 18...
  18. jkwoody22

GTG Gtidude

very good to go, excellent communication and deal, don’t hesitate
  19. jkwoody22

Nihilist

Anyone know when this is coming out, an 850 compression, similar to ktj tech? Or new? ktj is 1050, so I’m guessing this is going to be pretty hot, hope it’s a 12” but probably a 13”
  20. jkwoody22

GTG D Rodz

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/blueline-asa-updated-pics.1456767/ Very gtg deal, excellent communication and fast shipping, don’t hesitate, thanks again