Search results

1. Wolfynuts24

Good trade or no?

A buddy of mine wants to trade me straight up. My 150-200 hit 27oz 15 usa aftermath for his 50 hit 26oz 15 cluggy. Probably not gonna swing it that much gunna be more of a team bat/collection type thing. Just wanna know if the markets the same on these
  2. Wolfynuts24

GTG Ferrari1 very GTG

Ferrari1 is definitely gtg. Paid for this sweet minty f98, couple days later, and bam! right at my door. Thanks again man
  3. Wolfynuts24

Mount Rushmore of bats?

Now I know that the threads on here haven't been great lately and everyone wants to talk about bats. Even with all the new stuff coming out like the easton torq and any other gimmick like technology, plus I just got done watching sons of liberty on my dvr, it got me thinking. What would be your...
  4. Wolfynuts24

GTG grimace4 is very gtg!

Grimace4 is really gtg. Sent him the money, he shipped next business day, a few days later bing , bang ,boom, bat was in my lap. Thanks again man
  5. Wolfynuts24

GTG mikgars is a real gtg bro

Paid the man that night, shipped the next day and gave me a tracking #, two days later , Bam, a beautiful vinci sitting in my lap. Thanks bro. REAL gtg.
  6. Wolfynuts24

LTB need an outfield glove

Looking to spend good money for a good outfield glove. RHT, 12.50 - 13. Preferably a vinci or something along those lines. 140$ - 200$
  7. Wolfynuts24

GTG hestrada77 very gtg

I paid the man and he shipped it right away. Bat was a lil late but def was not his fault was just a bad weather thing and he kept in contact. hestrada77 def a very gtg bro right here
  8. Wolfynuts24

GTG christophero is GTG

the guy is really gtg. won some NIB 3n2 turfs off him and they got here about a weak later with no problems. great guy too.
  9. Wolfynuts24

For Sale 06 (jordan) jeters 10.5

i got a pair of metal jeters. their black, size 10.5, and only slightly use but very clean. dont know if i want to sell them yet. just wanted to see what these go for.
  10. Wolfynuts24

little d-bags

i go to my game sunday morning, i hang my bag, and set my bats against the fence. i always set my AV away from the other bats cause the guys know its mine and i dont want it to bust in some one elses hands unless i know about it cause its a combat. i do let a couple other guys use it cause they...
  11. Wolfynuts24

NEED TEAMS in Pittsburgh

my LD informs me that we need teams for our highly competitive sunday league. we play 2, 7 inning games every sunday. times of games are between 8 am and 2 pm. we play at frick park, crestas ball field, and bostan field. we do have other fields for back up play. for more info call Mike Lakavic...
  12. Wolfynuts24

GTG poolboy is GTG!

poolboy is good to go. got the bat a lil over a month ago and didnt want to put this up till i got a good chance to hit this AV. the dude is a good guy. sold it to me at a very fair price. dumped the money in his acount and the bat arrived 3 days later and hit wondefully. cheers mate:)
  13. Wolfynuts24

need to sell my wifes car quick.

the situation is me and my wife are trying to buy a new car but the person we were supposed to sell our old car to backed out last minute. we needed the money from the old car for the new car and we are supposed to get our new car tomorrow. The car is a 97 nissan sentra with 124,000 miles...
  14. Wolfynuts24

For Sale Need to sell my wifes car quick

the situation is me and my wife are trying to buy a new car but the person we were supposed to sell our old car to backed out last minute. we needed the money from the old car for the new car and we are supposed to get our car tomorrow. The car is a 97 nissan sentra with 124,000 miles. its...
  15. Wolfynuts24

blessed O bat

so i mostly play competitive asa league, metal league, and a little bit of tourny ball. but i played a little bit of church league last season and got asked to play fulltime for the upcoming season. just curious if any of you church leaguers get your bats blessed or if getting them blessed is...
  16. Wolfynuts24

27 or 28oz AV EL or FL

LTB a combat anti virus 27 or 28 oz el or fl. i got 200$ shipped. can throw in a lil more if i have to. pm me.
  17. Wolfynuts24

getting an AV

So my wife is going to find me an OG Anti virus for christmas and need to know some info. whats the performance difference between BAL, EL, and FL. i dont want to get a balanced but if that one has a better track record then ill consider it. i've never swung one and i didn't want to put this...
  18. Wolfynuts24

For Trade Frenzy2 12.5 28oz

im Looking to trade Straight up for certain bats. im new at this so im willing to send first. i only send usps and only priority mail with insurance. im new at this so bare with me here. i am looking for an 08 reaper asa, miken freak 98, jhmut 98, og may 98, or something along those lines...