getting an AV

Wolfynuts24

Jagoff
So my wife is going to find me an OG Anti virus for christmas and need to know some info. whats the performance difference between BAL, EL, and FL.
i dont want to get a balanced but if that one has a better track record then ill consider it. i've never swung one and i didn't want to put this in the combat section and get bias opinions. i'm very picky about my bats on how they swing and feel. so whats the difference?

Ronn050

5¢ Swing
Combat2-1.jpg

Rosko018

Master Blaster
Ronn's just out to nag everyone tonight. but if you like an endload, get an endload. i prefer the FL. AV's are freaking sweet though, get one

you already have the SCN9... you are setting yourself up for dissapoint. I like combats for utrip but you cant beat easton for ASA. real talk.

Rosko018

Master Blaster
you can beat easton for ASA, it's called the anti virus, its an absolute fire stick and the balls sail. haven't hit anything that compares, and i've swung ALOT of bats

Rosko018

Master Blaster
might be a noob to the forums, but definitely not a noob to just about every raved about bat out there. only thing i really haven't swung is a voltage, not paying that kind of money for one, and have never seen one locally. :) call me what you want, just call me good :D

Wolfynuts24

Jagoff
you already have the SCN9... you are setting yourself up for dissapoint. I like combats for utrip but you cant beat easton for ASA. real talk.

don't get me wrong the scn9 is a nice ass bat. but i haven't been able to swing it real well. im getting harder shots off my rayzr in my metal fall league. trust me its broken in. a few of my teamates can hit pissels and dingers with it, but its just not cutting it for me. im def selling it to my buddys wife to give to him for christmas. plus one of my softball mentors, one of the guys that got me into softball and brought me along, recomended it might fit my swing better. hopefully it works out. thanks for the advice brethren.:D

hitsone

Our team has stayed with the AV since the league got a great introduction discount deal.
We have narrowed the selection down to the EL. That is the bat everyone seems to prefer.
Might have to look at others now that the AV is getting to be in demand.