Search results

1. MrCharcoal

LTP - Vegas AWS this weekend

Going to be in town with my gear. Mens or coed OF/C Unranked (D)
  2. MrCharcoal

Las Vegas - AWS - Looking for a team

Hey Guys, I'll be in vegas with my gear this weekend for the AWS tournament. Looking to play mens or coed. Unranked, D level Outfielder or catcher. Fast, good arm, decent stick. Please pass this on if you know anyone who could use an extra guy.
  3. MrCharcoal

LFP - Vegas Worlds Dec3-5

Hey gents, Travelling all the way down from Canada but our US pitcher had a family emergency and had to bail on the trip. We're looking for a male pitcher (or Middle IF) for Coed E. Cost is covered. Most/All games near the Airport. PM me for details.
  4. MrCharcoal

Any Interesting scenario

Rec tournament. A few legit players on each team playing with friends and family. One out, Runner on 1st, female at the plate. Female hits the ball to a short stop. SS takes the ball and steps on 2nd and then attempts to throw out the batter for the solo double play When the ball is hit...
  5. MrCharcoal

Any Fair or Foul?

Ball is mis-hit, pops 10 feet from the plate with a spin. The pitcher makes a run to catch the ball. -Ball lands/touches ground fair, bounces high towards first base line. -The pitcher catches the ball off the first bounce. -Both the pitcher and ball are in foul territory between...
  6. MrCharcoal

Question about stats and mercy's

I play on a D/E level mens team. We keep stats simply for the ability to rip on each other. They aren't legit, but we take it serious amongst ourselves My question is relative to inning mercys. Our league has a 7 run mercy. run #6 is on 3 run #7 is on 2 My hit COULD have netted me a...
  7. MrCharcoal

PIPES OF DEATH! - The NEW bats of 2006!

So while working a 12 hour night shift last night (9pm-9am) I decided to take my lunch break in the designated lunch room. I don't like people talking to me while I eat my lunch, I would rather do a crossword, read the newspaper etc. Since it is 2am, all the newspapers had already been thrown...
  8. MrCharcoal

GTG jshell73 is GTG!

Bought a 2013 helmer from him. Exactly as described, good price and shipped fast! Definately deal with this guy!
  9. MrCharcoal

For Trade 27-FLEX for 28-EXT

27z OG Flex, standard wear, in the 1000 hit range OG grip, no isses. Looking for 28oz OG Extended, similar condition. PM only~
  10. MrCharcoal

Looking for tournament rain out advice!

It's my first time convening a league of 38 teams. We have our year end tournament coming this weekend and it is calling for nasty rain. I can't reschedule any games or move them back etc. Right now each div plays 2 round robin games and a qualifier on Saturday. The semi finals and finals are...
  11. MrCharcoal

GTG tdcs1323 is GTG

Bought an AVR off him. SHipped fast , international, the guy is a good lad for sure!!
  12. MrCharcoal

GTG BabeRuthPose is GTG

Bought some cleats Great price Fast international shipping Great communication!! I would definately deal again!
  13. MrCharcoal

GTG fuzzy is definately gtg!

Bought a Worth Mayhem glove off him in great shape, fast shipping, tracked internationally! This guy is awesome!!!
  14. MrCharcoal

GTG mp68cmro is GTG!

Bought a Utrip worth and it was shipped to Canada fast and properly, I would not hesitate to buy from him again!!!
  15. MrCharcoal

GTG bjimmy is a great lad!

Bought an MLC off bjimmy for a friend. Shipped fast, Awesome guy. In fact, if you don't deal with this guy, i may just punch you in the vagina.
  16. MrCharcoal

Questions regarding softballs

Ok, so I'm still fairly new to softball so some of these may be dumb questions but I would appreciate the help. My girlfriend is reviving a co-ed league that was to fold this year and has put me to task of finding the softballs. She assumes since I love the game and that i know bats, that I...
  17. MrCharcoal

For Trade 5 niw +1

I've got the following for grabs. I'm open to all ASA / 2013 utrip trades (26-28oz). PM me with all offers! I don't mind 2-1s or adding cash. My only real hope for is a good/mint Reap2 (27 or 28) but all offers will be looked at!!!!! My iTrader is only 2, but click the GTG link below for...
  18. MrCharcoal

GTG BL18ok is GTG!

Bought a 1st batch Jak'd Nemmy from BL18ok and couldnt be happier! Great communication and overall an A+ seller!
  19. MrCharcoal

GTG bcos17

bcos17 shipped me 3 NIW bats for a crazy good price. He offered to eat the crappy shipping price to Canada after having guarenteed me the price. I wouldnt let him. Anyone who is that good of a lad shouldnt lose when giving such a good deal! I would deal with him again in a second!!
  20. MrCharcoal

For Trade 30oz Bal OG AV for trade

Lookin to trade a balanced 30oz OG AV with 250-300ish hits. Bat has minimal endcap wear and taped grip. I need something in a 26-27 oz, NSA approved. I'll look at all offers! PM! And yes I know the pic is backwards....