Search results

1. T

For Sale/Trade I phone 4s 16gb

I am selling/trading for a friend. She used this phone for literally one day, found her "lost" phone and now has 2 iPhones . So nothing is wrong with the phone, cleared out, ect... This is a Sprint I phone. Looking for $200 OBO. Would listen to trade offers for 26 and 27 oz Bats. I...
  2. T

GTG stix21

Worked out a good deal for me, would do business with again!
  3. T

GTG Kd317

Great communication! Would def do business with again!
  4. T

For Sale/Trade 26 oz OG BJ Fulk

Bat has roughly 400-500 hits. It does have webbing on it, it may be hard to tell in the pictures. I can text any of them so you can zoom in if need be. There are no dents, rattle, etc. The bat is returnable, but I do not have a receipt. Sale price would be $115 OBO. I prefer to trade the...
  5. T

GTG troutphisher15 is GTG!

Fast payment and great communication!
  6. T

For Sale/Trade 26oz SSR2

Has roughly 400-500 hits. It doesn't have webbing or rattle. The end caps are tight, stamps are about 50%. It has returns, but no receipt. Looking to sell for $125 OBO. Trades would be a newer 26 or 27's: Must be ASA. I know I would need to add cash to make it fair. -Newer Easton -FU...
  7. T

Price Check 26oz. Easton SSR2

Looking to get an idea of what this bat is worth. The bat has no webbing, cracks, ect. I would say roughly 400-500 hits. It has returns, but no rec. Thanks all!
  8. T

GTG abernbs is def GTG!

Great communication, shipped the same day I paid!
  9. T

For Sale 26oz Easton Extended SCX3

I am looking to sell a 500 hit (estimate) extended. There are a couple chips/nicks in the bat, some webbing, but no cracks. Both ASA stamps are visible. Overall, the bat is solid and in great shape. I'm looking to sell it for $225 OBO. (Would take gift cards as part of deal as well!!)...
  10. T

For Sale/Trade Moving some things

I have some items I am trying to sell/trade. All prices are OBO. Trades are going to vary based on what you want. Always looking for bats in 26 or 27oz, batting gloves (Medium or Large), Boombah size 38 pants... Make me an offer an we can go from there! I tried to describe items as best as...
  11. T

Srv4

Need some help... I have maybe 200 hits on the bat and there is a "hollow" sound, near the handle. It's hard to describe, but when you drop the bat on the ground it sounds like a rod is loose or something? At least that's what one of the umps told me. Can anyone give any insight on this...
  12. T

LTB 26 or 27 SCN2 RI

Like the title says, 26 or 27 oz. I would prefer a 26, but the right price I would purchase a 27. Let me know what you guys got! Thanks!!
  13. T

For Sale/Trade 27 oz. Mutant 98

I have a 27 oz. Mut 98 for sale or trade. I would say there are 400 hits on the bat. The bat is returnable, but no rec. There is no webbing, cracks or telescoping, there is a very light rattle. I dont think it is completely opened up yet. I am really looking to trade first, but I will sell for...
  14. T

For Trade 4 For Trade: Z1000, Recoil, Mut98, Vector O

Ok, I have four bats I am looking to trade. I really don't want to sell right now. So trade offers only please! 1. 27 oz.2011 Z1000 EL- U-trip- returnable w/rec. dated Sept 2011 - no cracks, rattles, webbing, etc. (~75 hits) Two, Tiny marks on barrel, looks like a pebble/cleat mark. Traded to...
  15. T

LTB Boombah Pants

Needs to be size 38 waist. The length needs to be at least 32. The wife can fix them if they are longer. I am looking for a black base with either gray, blue, or red as the other color. Let me know if you have anything. Thanks!
  16. T

For Sale/Trade Tim Brown Autographed Jersey w/COA

I'll try this one again... I have a Tim Brown, Notre Dame autographed jersey with COA. I prefer to trade for 26 or 27 oz. bat (will add cash). I value this jersey around $90.00-$100, so for all that will ask, that is my asking price OBO.
  17. T

GTG bearsoftball is GTG

great deal and fast shipment
  18. T

GTG ndnman

Very gtg bro here! Thanks again!
  19. T

TampaSB52's GTG List

abernbs acs Adamal24 bearsoftball bigfish22881 comple Doce Dubdiesel12 EvilE Foster33 Gateway Man JockinSteveZ jmor304 jwhites32 Kal28 kc_nole KD317 Leeds LineDriver5 Nape012 ndnman NSideSnoMexican Podo PUGAbby RDSPURLOCK1 rgifford21 RodeoClown sbr420a scoopmachine11 scooby76 stix21...
  20. T

For Trade NIW 27 oz. 454 (ASA)

I am looking to trade for a 26 or 27 oz. bat. Bat comes with a rec. dated from 9/21/11. Please PM me with offers, I will be able to get back to you much faster! Thanks!