Search results

1. J

Tattoo NX3 52 300

Well Kevin and the Tattoo team did it again, I live in the north Dallas McKinney Frisco area. We been hitting the new NX3 balls for a few weeks now and we love them. The ball flies very well, with no seams the ball cuts thru the air better, no seams less drag. Ball speed thru the infield is...
  2. J

For Sale oakley radar lock

TTT for more looks, make an offer.
  3. J

then call them used, but I drove with them on and that's it.
  4. J

oxy what lol. Yes I have pics, txt or pm me your #
  5. J

I have worn these glasses maybe 3 times. So they r n look brand new. and YES they are authentic Oakleys, I got them at the PGA store.
  6. J

I have a pair of radar lock, carbon fiber frame and it comes with either a black polarized path lens Or, a polarized lens like the second pic which is a pitch lens,,, BUT you can only choose one of the polarized lenses, I do have the second lens in black not polarized, or in a rose color not...
  7. J

LTB Lenses for Oakley Radarlock

How much u looking to spend, I just bought the radar lock carbon fiber frames polarized, and it came with a extra lens black in color. The lens is brand new. Let me know.
  8. J

For Sale/Trade Ray Ban 4150

I have a used asa scn5 I will trade. Txt me for a faster response 469 400 8791 john
  9. J

For Sale TPS-Louisville Slugger Pacific 404M Graphite Hats-Special Price

u getting anymore of these hats ?
  10. J

For Sale/Trade 2 mikens

bats r gonneeeeeee to bags
  11. J

For Sale/Trade 2 mikens

Another round for more looks a few offers but no takers. up we go.
  12. J

Hitting in Dallas today

Hey Kevin where u hitting at Im up in the Mckinney area.
  13. J

For Sale/Trade 2 mikens

TTT for more looks.
  14. J

Anyone with Boombah Rolling Back Pack experience

They are roomy n nice
  15. J

For Sale/Trade 2 mikens

Make offers guys I need to get rid of these bats
  16. J

For Sale/Trade 2 mikens

TTT for more looks
  17. J

Have a gtg board member that needs your help

I hope I am not out of line for thinking this, but it would be cool for the people who gave via paypal or mailed packages to help if they could get a GTG review from a moderator. Just a thought, if that was selfish I apologize in advance.
  18. J

Hey Mel God Bless from the Ramos family in Mckinney Tx. I sent you $50 brother. Its not much but I hope it helps.
  19. J

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 250611115P240221B) Sent to: Melvin Napalo (The recipient of this payment is Verified) Email: [email protected] Amount sent: -$50.00 USD Fee amount: $0.00 USD Net amount: -$50.00 USD...