Search results

1. xZACKx

LTB Og z2000

Looking for an OG z2000. ASA or USSSA doesn't matter. Prefer 27-28oz. No 26. Would possibly consider a 30. Anyone got one for sale or trade?
  2. xZACKx

LTB 30oz SCN6

anyone have one of these they are looking to get rid of?
  3. xZACKx

Fundraiser tournament for injured teammate. Flint MI

We are throwing a men's tournament for an injured teammate to help with his medical bills. Tournament will be held at Union city fields on Torrey road by bishop airport. Saturday sept 6. $150 per team, 7 home runs then outs, 44/400 or 52/275 NSA balls allowed, no thunder advanced. 1-1 none to...
  4. xZACKx

Mask

Well, I've finally took enough risks of going without a mask. Too many people I know are getting hurt because they have not been using one. I need suggestions on masks to check out that accomodate someone who wears glasses. I've tried on a couple of different ones that are either not big enough...
  5. xZACKx

need help from the worth guys

have an opportunity to get a 2010 resmondo titan (orange and white) for cheap but it has a white endcap. I have never seen one with a white endcap, but im not that familiar with worths to know if these were ever made with white endcaps. is this bat gtg? thanks for any info
  6. xZACKx

LTB worth resmondo titan NR

Looking for a cheap, used, beat up ressy. any weight. let me know what you have for sale. don't have a lot to spend, looking for a good deal.
  7. xZACKx

Possible cool story bro?

Names have been changed to protect the guilty. At a tournament last weekend, we walk past a former teammate who is playing. We decide to stop and watch a few innings before our next game. Were talking and our former teammate (which well call bob in this story) introduces us to his...
  8. xZACKx

LTTF LTB LTTF z1000 or z2000 Asa

27oz or 28oz only. Balanced or endloaded doesnt matter, just has to be 27 or 28. Let me know if you have one available. Thanks
  9. xZACKx

For Trade 27oz Juggy

BAT HAS BEEN TRADED!!!! 27oz juggy for trade. had around 500 swings when I got it and put around 300-400 more on it myself. no webbing but it does have the foam rattle. I prefer Mikens and eastons but am open to all trades. shoot some offers my way. thanks for looking.
  10. xZACKx

2 swings

http://youtu.be/sP0iw5UzI_8
  11. xZACKx

For Trade 28oz Miken ASA recoil balanced

Just throwiing this out there. I want to trade my recoil for a 27oz Combatant only. If I cant get a combatant, ill hang onto the recoil. would prefer 27oz combatant but will consider all weights except 26. Recoil obviously has some wear and tear but is very solid and has a lot of hits left...
  12. xZACKx

LTTF scn9 30oz

anyone have one they want to get rid of?
  13. xZACKx

GTG TMike84 is gtg

made his first deal with me (trade). he shipped first and everything went great-fast shipping, insurance and provided dc#. everything was smooth and gtg.
  14. xZACKx

LTTF 2010 Resmondo Titan 28oz

ive got a 27.5oz Titan Reload thats game ready. Looking for a 10' ressy titan in same condition.
  15. xZACKx

NSA how close can you stand to plate?

when im in a 3-1 count I like to stand right over the plate (my foot is literally centimeters from the plate) so no matter where the pitch is I can swing. Last night Ump calls time and says my "foot must be 6 inches from the plate." I said "really?" he comes back with "yeah its been a rule...
  16. xZACKx

GTG bmlpartimer is gtg

gtg here. great guy to deal with. very smooth and fast trade. all was gtg. thanks again
  17. xZACKx

LTTF LTB USSSA Recoil 180

any weight except 26. would really like 27 or 28. lmk what you got
  18. xZACKx

GTG avgjoe024 is gtg

bought a bat off me and paid fast. great guy to deal with. thanks again
  19. xZACKx

GTG cbark10 is gtg

good communication and fast shipping. just how a gtg deal should go. thanks again, chaz
  20. xZACKx

GTG knight12 is gtg

bought a bat from me. fast payment and smooth transaction. thanks again