Search results

1. jackrook

Flexy bat help

Haven't purchased a "brand new" bat since the 2015 silver Juggy. Loved it. All time favorite bat. I'm wondering if the newer Juggy line performs like the silver. Do not try and tell me about aftermaths or mercy. I know what I like and I'm sticking to flexy bats. So for those who swing the...
  2. jackrook

Utrip Juggy questions

hello fellas. OG member from back in the day here. Please all you noobs take it easy on me. Been dropping bombs with the old stamp utrips since you're were watching Teletubbies holding your sisters hand. So I FINALLY broke the last of my J2u. I also broke my silver Juggy and OG Future I can...
  3. jackrook

For Sale DEAL OF THE DAY!!

2 26oz J2u for $100 shipped Bats are VERY WELL USED. Lots of field wear and end cap wear. We're my old stamp gamers for years. Lots of webbing on both. Both rattle. But both are hotter then a fat chick wearing a fat suit eating hot wings in a sauna in July on Mars. Absolute fire. My GTG...
  4. jackrook

For Sale/Trade 25.5oz Insane U

25.5oz white gold Insane U. Under 100 hits. Not broken in yet. Returnable with receipt. $175 Only trades I'm interested in are 26oz Silver Juggy, 26oz 2015 cinnamon USA Aftermath, 25.5oz black and blue future(the more broken in the better), 26oz Utrip Juggy, 26oz OVL, 26oz Deuce. 26oz red FTF...
  5. jackrook

So what's the word on the 2016 ASA bats??

so I'm a creature of habit. Been swinging my J2u for YEARS until I was forced into this new stamp bull****. So I got me a Future and Legacy. Love them. Last year I got myself the silver Juggy and cinnamon Aftermath. Liked them both. Ultimately went with the Juggy because of my history with the...
  6. jackrook

For Sale Insane U, Geezer, J2u, OG Stadium, 14 AM

25.5oz Insane U. 3 hits with receipt from the day they came out. $230 26oz Geezer. Has webbing and what may a raised horizontal line about 5 inches long. $120 OG Stadium. 26oz. Too many hits to remember but super hot $80 J2u 26oz. Tons of webbing, small paint crack half an inch. Was my gamer...
  7. jackrook

The REAL death of a Future (pics)

25.5oz OG. Got it with about 200 hits on it. Small paint crack. Ended with 500 hits on it missing almost all outer shell. Bat has finally lost its pop. I'm going to miss her. But ive got a USA that's almost(not even close) to being as hot. Enjoy the pics.
  8. jackrook

The age old debate: Future vs Tru One

I've owned 3 Futures now and 1 Tru One. My first future was a return for a broken J3a. Out of the wrapper me and some buddy's put 500 hits on her in 2 days with a mix of 40/325 and 44/375. Bat was absolute fire. I had a team mate who was in need of a bat so I sold it to him in the cheap. Next, I...
  9. jackrook

For Sale/Trade 27oz Freak Black utrip, 26oz J2u, 27oz Flex DNA

Like the title says!! Freak black returnable with receipt and barcodes. 200 hits. $150 J2u. My gamer for 2 years. Lots of hits. Webbing and a rattle. $85 DNA 27oz flex handle endloaded. Under 200 hits with 52/300. Just used in rough fields. $210 shipped. Only trades would have to...
  10. jackrook

For Sale/Trade Lime green senior One 27oz

27oz Senior One. Bought it and never put one single swing on it. My league said no more senior bats. $70 shipped or trade and I'll add cash for what you've got. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
  11. jackrook

For Sale/Trade 12.75 Primo trap

12.75 Primo trap. Got it brand new. Broken in nice. 2 in the pinky. Used for 1 season and a few tournaments. No snags , rips or any signs of abuse. Thumb is slightly flared. Palm has some discoloration from catching a dirty ball. Typical ball marks. $225 shipped. Trades would be a NIW...
  12. jackrook

PRICE CHECK PLEASE: 12.75 Primo Trap

Used for 1 season and 3 tournaments. Broke in nice. Not too heavy like people say. Broken in using a ball mallet, catch, and just like in real life...2 in the pink. No rips or snags. No cuts. Glove is in great shape. Truth be told im not known for my defensive ability so no need for me to have a...
  13. jackrook

Price Check 27oz NIW USA AM with receipt

Price check please. Has receipt from 8-20-15
  14. jackrook

Looking to trade my USA Future for an AM, help me decide

So the Future is just too stiff for me. My current gamers are my 15 Juggy, DNA flex, and j2. Stamps don't matter because me leagues and tourneys are basically outlaw I'm looking to trade my future for an aftermath. Are they as stiff as the USA future? For the record the bat has 200 hits and is...
  15. jackrook

My 2015 Juggy review

80 degrees here in Los Angeles. Balls were thunder Utrip classic M. Bat is a 27oz NIW Total of 60 hits. 30 by me(power hitter) and 30 by a solid singles/doubles hitter. My first 10 hits I literally just threw the bat head out there and wanted to see how flexy/stiff/endloaded/balanced the...
  16. jackrook

Few questions about my 14 Future

27.5oz Future. Can it hit 44s safely? How many hits until it's tournament ready? Anyone have their Future fail ASA or Utrip compression?? If I have a well broken in Cluggy and DC41, will this bat out perform them when it's properly broken in??
  17. jackrook

Cluggy vs Future

Hey guys. I'm moving TOWARDS stiffer handled bats. Selling my J2s and J3s. I have a Cluggy that's pretty good right now. Anytime I need to hit one out, it has the distance. Also hits good ground balls. I just got a Future and haven't swung it. FOR THOSE THAT HAVE SWUNG BOTH, which bat is...
  18. jackrook

For Sale/Trade 26oz Cluggy and 28oz J2u

26oz cluggy. Returnable no receipt. Has stock grip. Was told has less then 100 hits. Has 2014 ASA compression seal. Asking $200 shipped SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 28oz J2u. Returnable no receipt. Unknown number of hits but no webbing, cracks, or rattle. Has grip tape. Asking $100...
  19. jackrook

Who's hoarding the J2u?????

I'm looking to pick up one or two. Who's hoarding them? I remember at one time I had around 15. Now I have 1 :-(
  20. jackrook

Who's hogging the cheap J3u???? I need one

27 or 28oz. The more broken in the better. Paypal ready.